Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage/sorc worst dmg ever

kakarlosed
01.23.2017 , 12:19 PM | #1
I am quite unhappy with sage / sorc, they have the lowest dmg across all classes, and a shorter durability in both fp and warzone operations, having all spellcast accuracy and pushback abilities. There was no reason to leave the sage / sorc weak, as they only had high dmg, but they always had a poor defense. Now the mercenary is impossible to kill the warzones, because it has 2 defense abilities that besides recover a great part of its life. Besides having another skill that recovers 4% of its life per second, and also can use "net" to incapacitate the only defense of sage / sorce.
Now let's talk operative, have high dmg, invisibility, many stuns, an area stun, stuck, body paralysis. Can roll a will, have two defense skills, have reflect, can leave all of the group invisible. They have a great cure, can escape the combat. And every roll they make is immune to dmg and the skill that makes them roll has an extremely low cooldown
Which leads me to think, what the hell are you doing with the game, do you guys even play swtor games, or are you kidding about handling the game at your leisure?

The warzones on several servers are impractical because the difference between classes is enormous.
Ranked warzone are even worse because sage, vanguard and guardian are right targets, without having the slightest chance of defense.

And I will not even start talking about the vanguard, because this class will merit a huge comment on all the problems it has compared to other classes.

It gets a warning, or you balance the game fairly, or will "bleed" signature to a point where the subscribers will only be mercenary and operative and the game will end. Because there are already several problems both lack of content for mmo and lack of balance between classes.

Tibi-Fit
01.23.2017 , 12:28 PM | #2
You have all the right in the world ! And with this new patch, looks like BW does NOT GIVE A **** about it. This game won't reach 6.0 cause it will die if it will keep going that way. I'm seriously thinking in leaving the game and I'm sure I am not the only one. You really screwed up BW, big fail, gj

I think we should start a petition or do something about it so that BW can realize that this game is NOT balanced AT ALL
Want a free bundle from the Cartel market and 7 days of subscription?
Use this referral link !
-> http://www.swtor.com/r/pNCjSH <-

kakarlosed
01.23.2017 , 01:01 PM | #3
Several friends have already left this game, just look at the population of the game! Several dead servers! I've sent tickets, they always send an automatic message, they do not give the least attention to the players, as if the game were "wow" so they are refusing to listen to the players, and as much as the game yielded as much money as " Wow, "we have every right to complain and demand improvements in this game, because if you sign it, you're paying to have a good deal, not that **** they deliver.
I heard reports that in a stream, the musco stated that he does not play swtor, and I've read reports that he spends more time playing overwatch than developing this game better. If developers do not play the game of their own, **** is inevitable.
And I say more, they must be very rich or BW is afraid of them, because you have the right to produce a game of star wars, and for time to have several players and making a lot of money and losing everything, Because some problem exists, these developers are the most inappropriate guys to work on this game.

SlthBounteHuntah
01.24.2017 , 02:01 AM | #4
I hardly play my Sorcerer anymore and it's my favorite advanced class. It's such a shame, what they've done. Now I only play Mercenary (DPS) and Operative (Heals) because I don't feel useless when in a group.

Thank you, BioWare. You've ruined my favorite advanced class.

I'll buy no more Cartel Coins, no more subscriptions.

#RemoveRNG

Folcwar
01.24.2017 , 04:15 AM | #5
I still main my sorc for both healing and dps, and I can honestly say that over-reacting is real, for PvP lightning and madness are still fine (ranked included if you know how to play it), for HM ops Lightning works fine, if you play it right, you still rock enough dps to be viable, for NiM I can't speak.

in all HM fights i've done thus far I have not fallen behind my mates to far, - I also notice lightning is able to pull much higher numbers then on a dummy, due to very quickly getting the CL 'trick', I suggest if you like it,.. play it, - eventually class balance will come and it will be fixed, but if you think it is unplayable right now, that is you, and not the class.

fabsus
01.24.2017 , 06:39 AM | #6
i can't agree.

in pvp you have a very mobile class with a high dps level,
not matter if you are on burst or dot. this brings me up to top3
every match. also in rated, you don't lose your mobility and you
have a lot possibilies to hinder your enemies and going on dps
them. of course the healing specc is the best.

in pve you are right. the sorc/sage is far behind other classes and
also in hm-operations, you can't take many of your sort with you.
i'm on top with the p1 parses at parsely, but if you compare them to
other classes, it is no real fun anymore, of you stuck 1-2k dps behind
others, on a single target boss. so they need to fix them for pve.
for dps i already switched to other classes in pve.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF

Tibi-Fit
01.24.2017 , 09:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by fabsus View Post
i can't agree.

in pvp you have a very mobile class with a high dps level,
not matter if you are on burst or dot. this brings me up to top3
every match. also in rated, you don't lose your mobility and you
have a lot possibilies to hinder your enemies and going on dps
them. of course the healing specc is the best.

in pve you are right. the sorc/sage is far behind other classes and
also in hm-operations, you can't take many of your sort with you.
i'm on top with the p1 parses at parsely, but if you compare them to
other classes, it is no real fun anymore, of you stuck 1-2k dps behind
others, on a single target boss. so they need to fix them for pve.
for dps i already switched to other classes in pve.
What you said it's half true. In normal warzone, the sorc dps it's a decent one, but you wouldn't want to bring it in a solo ranked, unless you have a tank and a healer behind you. Playing as a sorc against only mercs in every solo ranked it's pure suicide

One small change should be enough to fix the dps on sorc, they don't need to improve the dmg on the dots, just a small little burst on force leech and death field (thats at least for madness). This small change should be enough to ingrease the sorc dps to a decent level and it won't affect the pvp too much since other classes can easily hit for AT LEAST 20k dmg with a single ability, even more
Want a free bundle from the Cartel market and 7 days of subscription?
Use this referral link !
-> http://www.swtor.com/r/pNCjSH <-

DanNV
01.24.2017 , 03:20 PM | #8
I used to main a telekinesis sage. I switched to commando for raiding in 3.x after they nurfed sages and my sae was no longer viable in my raid group. The TK Sage hasn't gotten any better since, and in most ways has actually continued ot get worse. That's for Raiding, PvP I can't really say.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

adayamothrawn
01.24.2017 , 04:48 PM | #9
I'm geared according to Bant's numbers. I even bought some Iokath Implants/Earpieces/Relics and what my #s are dps wise is still unfreakingbelievable low when compared to what other classes have. I'm not saying that they should buff so that sorcs are fotm again, but at least let us do SOME damage to other players.

Yes, you can rack up dps #s (I'm playing lightning, feels a bit better than madness, even though starparse says it's worse), but that does little good if you can't take out another class.
DARKNESS UPON THE GALAXY: A Star Wars Saga
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...27#post9210727

Dreez
01.24.2017 , 04:55 PM | #10
Sorry, but until you've played Juggernaut in PvP, you have no right to complain.

I play Juggernaut and i can tell you there is not a single class my Rage-jugg can 1v1 if both
are damage-spec. All other classes far out-survive me, with great selfhealing and if not burst, then great
overtime damage that grinds down my health.

Try playing a Juggernaut 1v1, then come back and complain that your Sorc needs a buff.