Bounty Hunter (female) story-wise behaviour in kotfe/kotet and forward

ShieldProtection

Class stories entirely different from new content as far as ı see in game, in dialogue/story wise, for example, sith sorc forced to say "love does not interest me" and/or "I guess there is a chance" when valkorian asks her/him about stuff in kotfe (dreams) meanwhile agent can say "plenty lots of times" when same question asked. So what is the BH's dialogue response and his/her behaviour in non-class content? is she/he pure mad like sith in some cases or "its all about credits" or there is still some normal responses like agents? I do love agents story however I'm pretty suck at pvp part both operative and sniper so I do want to try bh female both in story and pvp and sadly rage-like behaviour is not my playstyle and I do not like aiming shotting everyone in galaxy,

should I stick with agent or give a chance to bh? My goal is both pvp and storywise, any bh players here can give me some examples in dialogues, thank you

The BH has plenty of opportunities during class or planet story content to say they're just in it for the paycheck and don't care about the Empire. Not exact dialogue but when taking a planet story quest for example your BH might have an option to respond with, "What's the upside for me?" after some Imp makes their mission pitch. Not every quest of course, so if you are a completionist you'll run into some planet story quests that don't give your BH a chance to respond like a mercenary, but a good number of them do. Class story quests are a bit better in that regard.

You should definitely give the BH a shot. The female BH is one of the better voice actors in the game (Grey DeLisle aka Viconia from Baldur's Gate) and the BH in general is probably the most humorous protagonist after the Smuggler, depending of course on your dialogue choices. BH also gets one of the better casts of companion characters.