Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot log in past the character selection screen on harbinger since maintenance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cannot log in past the character selection screen on harbinger since maintenance

nerdbait
05.09.2017 , 12:10 PM | #1
Can log in to game even create a character if I want but when I got to any existing character and click play it acts like its loading then takes me back to the character screen repeatidly. Before I get snarked by angry nerds that want to think its my fault I restarted computer and modem my internet connection is fine as always and my computers healthy. I'm waiting on the phone with customer service right now. So no snark just helpful answers or you nerds leave this post alone.

Tadagyt
05.09.2017 , 12:15 PM | #2
same here. It was working fine a couple of minutes ago.

twtdragonmaster
05.09.2017 , 12:24 PM | #3
Same issue, can get into first 4 toons, but after that cant log into any of the rest.

nerdbait
05.09.2017 , 12:27 PM | #4
when customer service finally answers im on hold ill keep everyone posted....and I made a new character and am able to play that but mu existing characters the ones I want to play I cannot.

Andryah
05.09.2017 , 12:35 PM | #5
Harbinger strikes again.

I hear the gerbils in the treadmill cage are real @#$%^ and are threating to walk out yet again.

No regrets leaving that server a long time ago.

On a serious note... last weeks patch and long downtime as well as this weeks outbreak of squirrels might indicate they are doing some hardware configuration changes in the background. I wonder what they are up to.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Herotheory
05.09.2017 , 01:21 PM | #6
Logged in after much difficulty, only to buy something from the GTN and receive an attachment containing nothing.. lol
The Jedi Code