valyn fight issues

wixdango

the spirit form fight how can I even win if I cant heal and the cd on my counter for control skills takes to long I play a smuggler sharp shooter so I cant really do much damage running around like a chicken with its head cut off with almost all my attacks being missed do to los what can I do?

I just did this fight today -- I feel your pain ... yes I did it alone without Lord Dramath

I stayed at the bottom of the stairs with my back to the top of the stairs -- and made her to come me -- chasing her all over the place got me killed .... and knocked off of the tower

I got as many of the green clouds as I thought I needed -- be frugal, you don't need to get them all if you hit her hard and fast ... just watch your health bar very closely -- load up on endurance stems, it is a long fight ...

And that notorious red circle -- don't panic, just run to the back of the staircase, underneath it -- the red circle doesn't go out that far .. it is mostly to the sides and front of the staircase --- be prepared for a long fight, it is not a quick one ..

some tier 1 command crate gear helped a lot too ... and no, I didn't do anything special for the gear, just story stuff and quests

the spirit form fight how can I even win if I cant heal and the cd on my counter for control skills takes to long I play a smuggler sharp shooter so I cant really do much damage running around like a chicken with its head cut off with almost all my attacks being missed do to los what can I do?

Your stun break recharges in a short enough time to counter the only control that matters, where you are slammed up and down.

That's the only control you should ever be under in this fight. When she starts to cast the knockback, run the ---- away, for ----'s sake. She takes 10 seconds to cast it, which is plenty of time to get outside the big red circle on the floor.

(Yes, there's a stun if you get knocked back and don't fall off the rock, but you shouldn't be getting knocked back, because you should be running away when she begins casting it.)