New Screenshot of the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint posted on Twitter

LadyAdmiral

Take a look :)

Thank you for sharing. It looks absolutely marvelous but once more, it looks as though it's been alive for decades already. I'm beginning to wonder if Vitiate cast some sort of cloaking/disguise spell over Nathema to give it the appearance of death while in fact, it was reborn many years ago already and with his death, the veil was lifted.

so since it has "been repaired" so to speak --- does that mean that Arcann is alright going with us ? ---

because last time he refused to go ....

It would be a nurturing experience for him I think, a way of reconciling with the past and moving on but that all depends on whether he'd feel ready to face those things again. If the timing isn't right for him, if he can't handle it yet, it won't matter how much Nathema's changed. He needs to make that decision for himself.

Anyway, that's just headcanon stuff because I don't think the devs will have bothered making multiple alternate versions of the Nathema FP to account for varying companions.

This IS the "Genesis Effect/ Planet" :) Anyway..I'm still glad its here and we do have something coming soon.

Just curious, Where was Marr's Body during all this time? Maybe suspended/ preserved in Carbonite .....*Idea's, hmm.......

Edited by MikeCobalt

Where was Marr's Body during all this time? Maybe suspended/ preserved in Carbonite .....*Idea's, hmm.......

That's a great question. It's safe to assume that Zakuul / The Emperor had posession of his body, and there hasn't been and stories of anyone rescuing it. So either carbonited as a dead trophy, thrown in the swamps to get rid of it, or respectfully put through whatever Zakuulan death rituals exist like burial or cremation by Zildrog.

This IS the "Genesis Effect/ Planet" :) Anyway..I'm still glad its here and we do have something coming soon.

Just curious, Where was Marr's Body during all this time? Maybe suspended/ preserved in Carbonite .....*Idea's, hmm.......

Owww... I know what you want to do! ;) You want to do the same thing I want to do with Vaylin!!!

It looks cool. Maybe this new superweapon Zildrog is after, is actually some form of terra-forming device. Except it cannot differentiate between living and dead and destroys everything in path when it "rebuilds".

If so that could also explain why Nathema is green. Maybe this is an isolated pocket created by the presence of the weapon and the rest of the world is still barren.

We'll need to test it first though ... so ... we'll kill Theron ... if the planet heals him, we'll move the corpse wagon to Nathema.

If he has the superweapon that restores life, it doesn't exactly matter! It'll just be Theron Reborn!

:d_cool:

Ancient temple complexes stretch across much of the planet Nathema, their secrets laid bare as the planet regains its lost life. What do you think you’ll find hidden in these mysterious structures?

A boring grind where 2 minutes of non-agency cutscene substitute for actual content?

That would be my guess.

All The Best

Was Ziost ever a lush planet? I only really remember buildings?🤔

it's not a barren one but rather cold and arid-like I think from memory of earlier books etc. But then, they'll do what they want seeing as an agriculture world became jungles xD

Nathema has a special secret that Vitiate discovered ... it's not a coincidence he used that planet for his first planet-killing ritual ... there's something about the planet that feeds life, and he farmed that for centuries to stay immortal. The BIG BAD SECRIT WEEPON is actually some kind of Forcey Fountain of Youth ... we'll have to destroy it, naturally, to prevent any other evil being from trying to co-opt it in the future, but doing this will eradicate all of this nascent life on Nathema again ... and it's like ... boo ... sad ... but also, the final final final end of Vitiate until he comes back in the body of Kephess.