Season 5 Reward Teaser Blog

TaitWatson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed from the last line that the rewards will also have color crystals, weapons, titles and decos. Sounds like the same slate of item classes as last Season. Is:

• Tier 3: Title / Deco / Crystal
  • Tier 2: +Weapon Set
  • Tier 1: +Mount

going to be the standard reward set going forward? I kind of expected this one to have an armor set.

Edited by DarthDymond

I'm not enjoying ranked PVP at the moment. I don't understand how the rating system works. People never wear the proper pvp gear and some people just stand there and do nothing.

Looks like I'll never get that mount. It looks awesome.

I'm not too enthusiastic to try rated this season since I'm afraid I won't make the floor rating and all the effort will be in vain. The Nexu mount looks nice but I'm hopeful it will eventually arrive in a cartel pack since Tier 1 is impossible to get for me outside of win trading.

Hopefully, there will be a day with good Pub players in solo queue, if not, I'll probably skip on this season.

Edited by Jerba

I noticed from the last line that the rewards will also have color crystals, weapons, titles and decos. Sounds like the same slate of item classes as last Season. Is:

• Tier 3: Title / Deco / Crystal
  • Tier 2: +Weapon Set
  • Tier 1: +Mount

going to be the standard reward set going forward? I kind of expected this one to have an armor set.

This ^ It would be great to see another set of gear this season. Not to mention that with a "gladiator" theme, it could get quite interesting.

Edited by raidlegend

Wow I like this, good job!

Also may I ask for gladatorial armor set? I see an armor set is missing from the blog, may you consider adding it? Would be cool, and I think a lot of people is going to support this.

As a second also, can you add other rewards to the top 3 per class? A tittle is fine, but other stuff also like super unique would be even more awesome, and could encourage people to try harder every match.

Thanks and good job!

Edited by Dacri

Wow, nice job BioWare!

I agree with Dacri that a Gladiator themed armor set would be unreal! I hope it's just an oversight because there hasn't been an armor set since S3, but regardless I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Keep up the good work, and give whoever came up with this idea a raise!

This ^ It would be great to see another set of gear this season. Not to mention that with a "gladiator" theme, it could get quite interesting.

Okay, they are on the right track with this mount, kewl.

BUT yeah I was definitely hoping for a gear set too. Seeing as they are releasing a new tier next season I'm surprised they aren't doing a flashy version of the next tier as a reward.

Is this mount model going to be exclusive to ranked pvp? And will it also come with a mount flourish? I'd love to hear him growl =]

/Rawrr!

I can almost guarantee it will come with a mount flourish, what it will be, who knows. And the mount will be exclusive to ranked PvP but I am certain they will release a re-skinned version in the CM shortly after.