Where to Quest - Lvl 42?

mistafadedglory

Just wondering where i level at 42? Empire side. I don't have any current quests...

Your class quest should always lead you to the next world to quest on. At level 42 you will always have a class mission, make sure that you did not unfollow it in the mission log.

I have this problem with a trooper alt on hoth.. He hit 42 which after all the subs and class quest.. Now thats to low to get any of the quests in the north west of the map - or the bonus quests.. If I go back to coruscant to carry the story on Gaza gives me a quest thats way to high! Now Im just grinding heroes..

Never had this problem before with this alt on another planet as I always seemsed 1 or two in front.. And I dont remember it occuring with my bounty and Sith?

I have this problem with a trooper alt on hoth.. He hit 42 which after all the subs and class quest.. Now thats to low to get any of the quests in the north west of the map - or the bonus quests.. If I go back to coruscant to carry the story on Gaza gives me a quest thats way to high! Now Im just grinding heroes..

Never had this problem before with this alt on another planet as I always seemsed 1 or two in front.. And I dont remember it occuring with my bounty and Sith?

This doesn't quite make sense.

Hoth is a level 37-41 planet. After which (as a trooper) you should be sent to

The Gauntlet

which finishes your Chapter 2 storyline.

Chapter 3 takes you first to Belsavis, which is a level 41-44 planet.

Perhaps you're thinking about the Hoth bonus series? That's a level 47 questline that you would start much later (e.g. after Voss).

At that level you can go to Belsavis. At 42 I went to Voss to start questing there, since I hate Belsavis.

Edited by SandsOfArrakis