Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to HikariChino, Trosebabe, and Inspirator who had the correct answer of Sniper! I will be sending each of you a PM with a CC code.

Next question. What State did I live in before moving to Texas to work at BioWare? Again, first 3 to answer correctly win a prize!

-eric

Oregon

• Dev Post

Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric

Eric- I'm sure this idea was founded on the best of intentions and I appreciate the attempt, but this caused a lot of unnecessary frustration. I feel a little more planning should have been done (No, not Twitch), such as the codes you posted being allowed to be used by 'X amount of accounts' and the codes PM'd to those that answered correctly could be re-posted by those winners for a specific # of others to get some CCs.

Instead many had 0 opportunity to even participate in this due to the forum lag, being at work or at school, or those at work only able to see this forum via cell phones. I recommend a little more planning in the future

How about not doing it at all! I mean come on, we should all get something!