Expertise bonuses avaliable on WZ with 0 expertise on char.

saiferos

I though that bolster is only for chars below 55. Even though, I got the same expertise while wearing pvp gear. Weird.

they found that once you got to level 55 that PvP was no fun with out a full set of pvp gear so they put bolster back on but having pvp gear is still better than not having the gear.

they found that once you got to level 55 that PvP was no fun with out a full set of pvp gear so they put bolster back on but having pvp gear is still better than not having the gear.

How come? What is the reason, if I have the exact same stats with both kind of gear? :)

How come? What is the reason, if I have the exact same stats with both kind of gear? :)

Its not better 100% of the time, when talking WZs.. Bolster is one of the most crazy mechanics in this game and hard to figure out because it treats each slot differently. The one item that is better is relics due to the proc's magnitude. Ears/implants below lvl 69 are a wash with Obroan at a minimum, and the rest is OK, but its not a massive difference.

The real delta is whether your gear is augmented or not. If you are still in Rak, get your PvP relics, have someone craft 53 purple implants/ear, and augment everything.

Then start replacing the other Rak pieces one at a time...

Edited by L-RANDLE