Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin blocking people from canceling

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Origin blocking people from canceling

Corinthar
12.16.2011 , 07:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
they have removed any possible way to cancel pre-order on the site

piss taking *****
I have to ask, why are you cancelling so close to the actual launch? If it's because you have not yet got your EGA access, please stick with the game! It's worth the wait if the beta test was anything to go by.

If you're not happy with the game from what you've seen since the NDA dropped, then fair one (but you should have cancelled earlier IMHO). Call them and ask for a refund. Origin.com are not doing anything wrong, the actual retail codes are being sent between 16th and 19th of December. Due to this, you can't cancel today as your retail code is queued for delivery or already with you.

Either way, hope it gets sorted for you
"You were meant to DESTROY the Sith, not JOIN them!" Master Obi-Wan throws his toys out of the pram at Anakin on Mustafar!

Maimeframe
12.16.2011 , 07:35 AM | #12
Wow all these people upset that they didn't get in early yet.
I preordered dec 9th and I'm not in yet but i am very happy because i will probably be in today since bioware decided to start the early access on the 12th instead of the 15th.

so i say thank you bioware thank you so much for an amazing game and i will be playing it for years to come.