Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

December Players Group Up?


Bartes's Avatar


Bartes
12.16.2011 , 06:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BulkBrogan View Post
same i get 5 hours playtime today if im lucky
you taking into consideration 4 hour queue on some servers?

BenjaminminU's Avatar


BenjaminminU
12.16.2011 , 06:59 AM | #12
I'll be rolling a Jedi Consular Sage on an EU English PvE server, if anyone wants to group up send me a private message.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

TourettesOnFire's Avatar


TourettesOnFire
12.16.2011 , 06:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BulkBrogan View Post
same i get 5 hours playtime today if im lucky
I don't even get 5 hours playtime.

I go in 10 minutes :\

killianred's Avatar


killianred
12.16.2011 , 06:59 AM | #14
Dec 12th here. Was thinking of rolling on Dark Reaper since some friends from Lotro will be rolling there or Mind Trick, but who knows?

BenjaminminU's Avatar


BenjaminminU
12.16.2011 , 07:04 AM | #15
Any republic players planning on rolling on Bao-Dur or Ludo Kreesh? These servers look light and I haven't heard anything about either of them being "claimed"
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Weazlecat's Avatar


Weazlecat
12.16.2011 , 07:10 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
Any republic players planning on rolling on Bao-Dur or Ludo Kreesh? These servers look light and I haven't heard anything about either of them being "claimed"
Thoses are the 2 servers im looking at jumping into,btw theses will fill up fast also because more will be joining the game on launch and then theres xmas day etc...... Dec 9th btw,waiting for that big wave with my name on it

Wytoslw's Avatar


Wytoslw
12.16.2011 , 07:11 AM | #17
Those two you mentioned ^^, are they currently the most empty?
i5 2500k@ 4.5ghz - 560Ti OC - P8P67MPro - 8GB Mushkin

Weazlecat's Avatar


Weazlecat
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #18
they were only added late last nite a twitter feed showed

BenjaminminU's Avatar


BenjaminminU
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Weazlecat View Post
Thoses are the 2 servers im looking at jumping into,btw theses will fill up fast also because more will be joining the game on launch and then theres xmas day etc...... Dec 9th btw,waiting for that big wave with my name on it
I'm also Dec 9th, there seem to be a lot of us around right now. Reckon i'll go for Bao-Dur unless Ludo Kreesh is less populated
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

DJBarchit's Avatar


DJBarchit
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Wytoslw View Post
I am a complete noob to MMO. TBH I just want to choose the least busy server since I don't have ties to anyone. Anyone agree that is a good idea? If so I would definetly like to partner up.
Im new as well and looking to partner up with someone. Feel free to PM on what server you plan on joining.