Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Players Group Up?

Norfair
12.16.2011 , 06:37 AM | #1
Hi Guys, I was going to post this in the Guild Forums somewhere but honestly, the likelihood is that most people wouldn't see it as there are so many sub-forums in there [so please Bioware let it slide for just a few hours] - Anyway, I was wondering, since it's basically just us December noobs left is anyone interested in Guilding up (as it were) as we're likely to be 30+ levels behind day1 and day2 folk and several levels behind yesterdays lucky gits.

Would be better than just wondering about on your won, I reckon.
"On the last recorded day in History the ultimate computation will simulate the Universe and resurrect the dead!"

Bartes
12.16.2011 , 06:40 AM | #2
Well, me and 1 other are the only ones left from our guild that still not play but I dont have probs with it TBH. Only thing that may mess with my good mood when I finally get inv and spend 3 hours in queue will be gankers in low lvl noob zones. Just too bad my server (where my guild is) shows FULL always while other servers seem more available.

TourettesOnFire
12.16.2011 , 06:42 AM | #3
I'll be away this weekend 'gutted'!

tetranp
12.16.2011 , 06:42 AM | #4
Dec 12th here XD hoping to get in today. im down for guilding up

Norfair
12.16.2011 , 06:45 AM | #5
12th as well. LET MAH IN!
"On the last recorded day in History the ultimate computation will simulate the Universe and resurrect the dead!"

Corvexx
12.16.2011 , 06:48 AM | #6
im not in yet nor is my friend but we got a plan to stay grouped with our mains & enjoy the game no lvl raceing that ruins games for us
You dont matter just the credit's do...

Wytoslw
12.16.2011 , 06:51 AM | #7
I am a complete noob to MMO. TBH I just want to choose the least busy server since I don't have ties to anyone. Anyone agree that is a good idea? If so I would definetly like to partner up.

BulkBrogan
12.16.2011 , 06:52 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TourettesOnFire View Post
I'll be away this weekend 'gutted'!
same i get 5 hours playtime today if im lucky

mnielsen
12.16.2011 , 06:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wytoslw View Post
I am a complete noob to MMO. TBH I just want to choose the least busy server since I don't have ties to anyone. Anyone agree that is a good idea? If so I would definetly like to partner up.
That might be a good idea to start with, as it will probably result in shorter queue times to get into the game, but I've always found busy servers to be better when starting a new MMO - it usually means there are more people around to group up with etc. as well as to just give advice.

Mexar
12.16.2011 , 06:55 AM | #10
Dec 8 like 1-2am hope i will be in at first wave cuz they finish at dec 7 last night