Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gg maintainance already?? -.-

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Gg maintainance already?? -.-

Laranoye
12.16.2011 , 03:10 AM | #1
ok so i finally get on last night *england here so gmt* and they decide to do maintainance this morning for almost half a day....?? i mean just taken my kids to school in the snow and wanted a bit of sw tor in peace, but no... i can get back on when they finish lol... i mean seriously?

Dethevaal
12.16.2011 , 03:12 AM | #2
lol... i just... lol

and laughing at you... so sad..
Only through power!

RUM_MONKEY_BDA
12.16.2011 , 03:13 AM | #3
It's an MMO, just gotta get used to it sadly... Hopefully they go to a weekly schedule once things settle down.

Erevan_Kindelar
12.16.2011 , 03:13 AM | #4
At least the maintenance is shorter than during beta - the forums (and I assume the game, as I am usually at work during the maintenance cycle) were down for about 3 hours a day most days during beta.
It is down to about an hour now, it seems.
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

Ganwick
12.16.2011 , 03:13 AM | #5
4 hours is a whole day? Where the heck do you live?

OKauyon
12.16.2011 , 03:13 AM | #6
I feel your pain friend. I got up an hour ago, hoping to get in some gameplay before I leave for work at 12......but no. Cheers for that, I'll be lucky if I get in an hour tonight after I finish at 11pm.

Dennace
12.16.2011 , 03:13 AM | #7
OK, say they didn't do maintanance and something went wrong.

Rather than having a few hours scheduled downtime during offpeak hours they'd be forced to pull all servers offline without warning during peak time; causing millions of people inconvinience.

LokimDarkstar
12.16.2011 , 03:14 AM | #8
I'm feeling your pain ! Day off here and was hoping to get some early morning gaming done but that's what happens. I guess they are gearing up for the weekend
Descended of the EXILE

Holtens
12.16.2011 , 03:14 AM | #9
You do understand there is people still waiting. Stop complaining and grow up.

Arani
12.16.2011 , 03:14 AM | #10
Doesnt mean it will be down all that time, during beta a lot of the times were almost half