Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healing in this game is beyond broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Healing in this game is beyond broken

Yettyskill
12.15.2011 , 10:34 AM | #1
So I am supposed to what?

Watch the far left of the screen to see who needs healing and miss all the action right in front of me?

Tab thru players to find the one that needs healing or create a macro for every new group and try to remember who is assigned to who.........?

And then have the focus away from what is actually happening to watch the far left edge of the screen?

Im guessing half the players who were willing to heal will bail on boring and broken healing quickly leaving the community needing healers badly.
Ganking is a healthy way to promote the proper amount of cross faction hatred. I will gank you at any level and repeatedly if I feel like it.

louderthanbombs
12.15.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Yettyskill View Post

Watch the far left of the screen to see who needs healing and miss all the action right in front of me?

Tab thru players to find the one that needs healing or create a macro for every new group and try to remember who is assigned to who.........?

And then have the focus away from what is actually happening to watch the far left edge of the screen?

Im guessing half the players who were willing to heal will bail on boring and broken healing quickly leaving the community needing healers badly.
Have you ever raid healed in any MMO?

Kalirra
12.15.2011 , 10:36 AM | #3
I'd suggest turning on Ops frames for parties. Then you can resize them and move them wherever you want. That's what i did and it pretty much solves your issue.

MetroPolice
12.15.2011 , 10:37 AM | #4
I'll be a healer no matter what. I like the responsibility that comes with it.
Where is your Early Access you may ask? I took it. Its that simple.

BLACKKETYL
12.15.2011 , 10:37 AM | #5
Instead of just whining, maybe you could come up with some ideas on how to fix it?

Marquim
12.15.2011 , 10:37 AM | #6
You can change the position of the party-frames to where the action is...

Gavin_Darkl
12.15.2011 , 10:37 AM | #7

Make raid frames enabled for groups. Put your Text over the health bars. Move the health bars closer to the center of the screen so you dont need to look to your left all the time.

Now you dont need to use Party frames and look at the left of your screen all the time.

Tenkari
12.15.2011 , 10:38 AM | #8
i hate to break it to yah... but thats basically what a healers life in ANY MMO is like... especailly so in games where there isnt a dedicated healer class.

TherealShur
12.15.2011 , 10:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalirra View Post
I'd suggest turning on Ops frames for parties. Then you can resize them and move them wherever you want. That's what i did and it pretty much solves your issue.
^^ This
I adapt my healing to the amount of stupidity presented.
Levels of healing are: Heal > Full-Hot > Single-Hot > Rezz > Run Back.

Magnks
12.15.2011 , 10:38 AM | #10
this game has healers?