Returning Player and Origin Deluxe Edition!

Nidaryislove

Hello everyone! Id like to say thanks in advance to anyone who answers this.

That said, im a returning player that hasnt been around for 2 years. Id like to keep playing swtor as much as i can, but i do have a problems with paying for it where i live. But Origin makes it pretty easy for me, so i bought their Deluxe Edition, with granted me 60 days of gametime. Question is: Can i buy it again after my 60 days of gametime expires?

May the force be with you!

Edited by Nidaryislove

It's probably *simpler* to buy it directly from the "store" part of the SWTOR website. Click "Store" above and scroll down a little to see the "Premium Plans" which is just a fancy way of saying "Subscription options". To buy time in 60-day manually-renewed blocks, choose the left-most option (sorry, price in Euros because I'm in Europe):

One Time Purchase

60 Days

26.99€

Non-Recurring

Billed once, Game time is immediately added to your account

[[buy Now]]

If you still have time on your account, the new time will be *added* to the existing time. (e.g. You have 8 days remaining, and you buy a 60-day block ==> afterwards you have 68 days remaining)

The other subscription options are all automatically renewed, but do require you to leave your card info on the account.