Unlocking Kaliyo (Legacy)

Leatherfoot

I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I got Kaliyo to 10000 affection but she does not unlock in my legacies. I have been to rest area and ship to see if there is a missing conversation but I can't seem to get anywhere.

Any thoughts? I'm only missing her and Vecotr (working him up) is there a conversation yet to come bewteen the two of them maybe?

Yeah, it isn't based on max affection, it's based on completing all the companion's quests. I don't know what level you are, but you have to get through every planet in order to unlock all her quests. You'll know you've hit your last quest when she gives you the "I just realized our partnership has lasted longer than any other, guess you can't get rid of me" talk.

Then I'm still stumped. I'm lvl 50 and somewhat of a completionist and have all the planets done and the class quest competed entirely. I'll get Vector up a bit and see if something pops up.

I suppose it's related to Dr Lokin. I can't say more without spoiler, but I'm pretty sure it's related to him.

I suppose it's related to Dr Lokin. I can't say more without spoiler, but I'm pretty sure it's related to him.

I highly suspect so as well. Dr. Lokin is a delightfully interfering busy body who seems to play a part in just about every companion's quest. So if you haven't gotten up high enough with him, then that might be the problem...

Sadly the good Doctor is already 10,000 affection and unlocked in my legacy indicating that all his quests are complete. The only companions that are not unlocked are Kaliyo and Vector. Kaliyo is at 10,000 affection and Vector is up to about 8k as of yesterday. With all the class and planet quests done the only thing left is some linked conversation with Vector but I'm not holding my breath. :(

Oh and yes, I've been to both a cantina (rest area) and my ship and have no quests and I have nothing but flashpoints and dailies in my quest list.

Edited by Leatherfoot

Doesn't the companion bonus toolip say something along "Unlock all companion conversations" or something? If that's the case, you may need to boost your affection with others that Kaliyo has one or two butt-in conversations/interactions with. I've had my agent's companions at max affection level (and completed all conversations) for some time.

However, my Warrior only has max affection with Jaesa and Vette. Jaesa has her icon/bonus unlocked (though it doesn't stack with vector's) whereas Vette has not. I'm suspecting there is still a conversation/interaction she has with one of my other Warrior's companions that I've yet to max out affection with.

I unlocked the Kaliyo legacy reward with Kaliyo affection of about 9750. So her affection was not maxed out but I managed to get through her whole story which unlocked her legacy reward. Meanwhile my Lokin affection at that time was low, less than 4000.

• 9 months later...

I also have this issue. Finished my class quest, max affection, no remaining companion quests and Kaliyo is still not unlocked in my Legacy window. This is my 4th level 50 and I have all other companions unlocked so I know what I am doing. I see no way to advance her story in any way. Since she came back at the end of the Agent story she has had no quests for me to do. I did finished Corelia after my class story if thats an issue...

Any ideas on what I need to do?

• 1 year later...
I would like to bump this as I am having the same problem.. Kaliyo and Ensign are both maxed for me but no more convos for Kailyo. I did pick Ensign over Kaliyo though, does that have an effect? :confused:

Have you finished your class quest? Some companion conversations are gated to class quest progress. If you've finished your class quest, there's no more Kaliyo conversations, AND she's at max affection I'd put in a customer service ticket as it sounds like a bug.

Edit: Another thing I just thought of -- is there an incomplete "Companion Quest" in your quest log for Kaliyo?

Edited by Khevar