More shoto and male long hair

1. I like using shotos on many characters as lightsabers at least seem to have almost too long blades. But while there are many effect lightsabers there are no such shotos...

2. Male bun, please! Or make a braid and Senya's bun awailable on male characters...

There are like what... two shotos in the game? Three?

We definitely need more shoto variety.

Even better, make the shoto and attenuated effects into weapon tunings. That way any cool hilt can be shoto.

Technically there are four CM shotos (Defiant Technographer, Tempted Apprentice, Blademaster, and Blademaster Attenuated). I guess you could say three since the only difference between two of them is that one is attenuated. What I think the OP is asking for are shoto sabers that have effects on them like a few of the full length sabers do. Such as the Ziost Guardian and Tythonian Force-Master sabers.

You're right. Though just more different shotos would be appreciated. Different hilts, effects, etc.

Like, I have a penchant for open core sabers, but all shotos are very traditional-looking hilts with no decoration.

And like, there are only 3. For the entire game with 100 sabers or like. It's kinda bad.