Crew Skills Compendium @ Sithwarrior.com

bluekieran

Hi all,

You can find my Crew Skills Compendium here: http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread-Crew-Skills-Compendium

The splitup of the Boni sounds weird for me. For example the obvious choice for a Jedi Consular/Inquisitor would be Artifice or Synthweaving.

Related to those:

Artifice:

Consular: Bonus on Archaeology

Inquisitor: Bonus on Archaeology, Artifice and Treasurehunting

Also the Armstech Bonus on a companion for the Consular seems a bit pointless for me.

Would be better fitting to give an Artifice Bonus (I doubt many Consular's will choose Armstech).

This got lost on me.

In beta I played a maurader, once I got on the ship I saw all of these options for crew skills and only really sent my companion off to do some things.

Thanks for the guide here. I'll be using this as soon as I can get in game!

The splitup of the Boni sounds weird for me. For example the obvious choice for a Jedi Consular/Inquisitor would be Artifice or Synthweaving.

Related to those:

Artifice:

Consular: Bonus on Archaeology

Inquisitor: Bonus on Archaeology, Artifice and Treasurehunting

Also the Armstech Bonus on a companion for the Consular seems a bit pointless for me.

Would be better fitting to give an Artifice Bonus (I doubt many Consular's will choose Armstech).

Yeah, it would be well worth checking whether those bonuses have been changed for launch - I think they were based on what the different crew skills did in a much older build.