Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refined Isotope Stabilizer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Refined Isotope Stabilizer

Ffin
02.09.2019 , 01:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jediboo View Post
Sorry for re-bumping this post but... Hey, Iíve similarly to the OP been in wondering how/best way to get this material or farm it. How many RIS drop from eternal champ arena? Does difficulty matter? And would farming an easy MM FP be better then the eternal arena or no? If youíre (or anyone else) able to answer thank you very much ahead of time (:
I got an isotope as loot from the first round on solo mode, I only did rounds 1 to 4, but I did them a few times, so I'd guess the drop rate is about 1 in 10 at best, YMMV.

JediQuaker
02.09.2019 , 03:55 PM | #22
An RIS dropped in a CZ-198 flashpoint last night. Someone else won the vote.

MorseGod
02.12.2019 , 07:23 AM | #23
I generally only use refined isotope stabilizers for crafting dark projects. Many moons ago, you could craft dark projects with refined OR exotic isotope stabilizers, and the Jawa scrap peddler on the Fleet sells the exotic isotope stabilizers. Therefore, I'd just play as normal to earn command crates and get scrap drops.

Now, you MUST use refined isotope stabilizers for dark projects, and the only ways to get them are things I don't much enjoy. You can PvP or you can do group content and pray that you win the rolls (EVERYONE rolls "Need" for them).

Because I can't play the content that I enjoy and still get materials for dark projects, I haven't crafted one in a couple months. The devs need to put refined isotope stabilizers on the Jawa scrap vendor.
Guildmaster, Help (Star Forge)
Was this post helpful? Please click my referral link.

JLazarillo
02.13.2019 , 04:58 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MorseGod View Post
Because I can't play the content that I enjoy and still get materials for dark projects, I haven't crafted one in a couple months. The devs need to put refined isotope stabilizers on the Jawa scrap vendor.
...or Command Tokens or Unassembleds, or something.
Eight of them for one Dark Project is nuts.

DragonArt
02.15.2019 , 03:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
...or Command Tokens or Unassembleds, or something.
Eight of them for one Dark Project is nuts.
Agreed.. The cost of making dark projects is insane. The RIS is often more expensive than any other part.. runs about 10 mil to make 1 dark project now.

Maxitrac
02.17.2019 , 05:34 AM | #26
What Iíve found works for me to get isos is Raid a lot, and do nims (not sure what content your able to do tho) but this normally nets me about 25-50 a week
28/31 Nim/MM 5.0
<Paramount> | <Sniper Science> | <Lightning Masters> | <One Eighth>
https://lightningmasters-guild.enjin.com/sales

DragonArt
02.19.2019 , 05:18 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxitrac View Post
What Iíve found works for me to get isos is Raid a lot, and do nims (not sure what content your able to do tho) but this normally nets me about 25-50 a week
Most players don't raid or do NiM.

alexzk
03.13.2019 , 07:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MorseGod View Post
I generally only use refined isotope stabilizers for crafting dark projects. Many moons ago, you could craft dark projects with refined OR exotic isotope stabilizers, and the Jawa scrap peddler on the Fleet sells the exotic isotope stabilizers. Therefore, I'd just play as normal to earn command crates and get scrap drops.

Now, you MUST use refined isotope stabilizers for dark projects, and the only ways to get them are things I don't much enjoy. You can PvP or you can do group content and pray that you win the rolls (EVERYONE rolls "Need" for them).

Thanks, not. I enjoy farming RIS solo as tank & GTN it - best night hours in game. So please do not add it to java, because I enjoy farm. This is only challenge for tank/solo which is rewarded acceptable. Things like heroics are too easy, still time consuming and low rewards - so not interesting.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

Balameb
03.13.2019 , 10:07 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by alexzk View Post
Thanks, not. I enjoy farming RIS solo as tank & GTN it - best night hours in game. So please do not add it to java, because I enjoy farm. This is only challenge for tank/solo which is rewarded acceptable. Things like heroics are too easy, still time consuming and low rewards - so not interesting.
Probably not as rewarding as Flashpoints (and not as many variations), but have you tried Uprisings as a solo tank?
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link