Three quick questions...

Kapono

First:

When I open my character window and display Vette's gear, I'm trying to figure out what to give her as upgrades. However, when I hover my mouse over the gear in my inventory, it doesn't show the stats in comparison to Vette, but rather my own. Is there something I'm missing to make it easy for me to do a quick check to see what I can give her?

Second:

Where is the button to have Vette sell all my grey junk?

Third:

Sometimes my icon disappears from the map and won't come back. Is it a bug or a key I'm hitting? Is there a way to track more than one thing on the map (mailbox as well as vendor and trainer, for instance)?

Thanks!

First:

When I open my character window and display Vette's gear, I'm trying to figure out what to give her as upgrades. However, when I hover my mouse over the gear in my inventory, it doesn't show the stats in comparison to Vette, but rather my own. Is there something I'm missing to make it easy for me to do a quick check to see what I can give her?

As far as I know they had it in a beta build but then removed it so you can't quick check companion gear to inventory gear. If anyone knows if this is an option then please post because it is a bit of a pain.

Second:

Where is the button to have Vette sell all my grey junk?

Right click her portrait in the lower lefthand corner of the screen and you will see an option to have her sell junk items.

Third:

Sometimes my icon disappears from the map and won't come back. Is it a bug or a key I'm hitting? Is there a way to track more than one thing on the map (mailbox as well as vendor and trainer, for instance)?

CTRL + U I think refreshes the visuals if you think you have a bug. As far as I know you can only see what you've selected on the map. Like if you click vendors you won't see trainer locations on the map etc. Again if I have missed something and someone else knows please feel free to correct me. As far as your icon (location?) is missing from the map then try the ctrl U thing to refresh and see if that helps.

Thanks!

This ^^