Lore Fact of the Day

CourtneyWoods

I admit I didn't know the answer to this one... Until I checked Wookieepedia, which is why I'm not going to answer :o. I am craving for more obscure Star Wars lore questions but admittedly it must be hard to find topics or facts that can't be found somewhere on the web :confused:

:d_evil: Agreement: I had to too. But only to confirm what I thought to be true. Turned out I was right. I also enjoy the more obscure lore facts. Though, for me, that's really really difficult to find. As I know mots of the lore.

:d_evil: Statement: So far, most of the lore facts are things I've known for a long time. This is the first that forced me to double check the accuracy of my memory banks. The master is getting crafty.

:d_evil: Statement: So far, most of the lore facts are things I've known for a long time. This is the first that forced me to double check the accuracy of my memory banks. The master is getting crafty.

A crafty question for an HK unit would be "What is love?"

{

:

:wea_09: _________ :sy_item: ________ :csw_deathstar_un: ______ :csw_atat:

Aratech sniper rifle _ trilight scope _ 120 kilometers _ target's knee

Of course, this definition is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of...

:csw_falcon:: :csw_trooper: ____ :csw_crawler: ______ :jawa_confused: _____ :rak_default: _ :ph_love_this:

Odds: not many _ so precise! _ and strangely _ not many ____ love this

Yet for me, love is...

:csw_probe: ____________________________ :sy_target:

Knowning your target _ putting them in your targeting reticule

:csw_r2d2::csw_c3po: ___ :ph_win: ____ :csw_vader: _ :ph_disagree: _ :csw_destroyer: _ :csw_blaster:

and together _ achieving _ singular purpose ___ against ____________ long ___ odds

}

Ok, enough of this... lol. I know, I've had to paraphrase it, but I carefully hand picked each and every smiley, I had to keep their count below 21 and formatting has been messy... Also, creating this post took two hours.

And to avoid going too off topic, I'll say that the Taung would agree with HK's definition of love... Even though they didn't even have the word "love" in their language.

Edited by Lurtzello

Ok... clarity now... like, RIGHT AFTER Coruscant??? OR... where they EVENTUALLY settled?

Right after they were driven from Coruscant, they established on the planet Roon... however, after some time, they were lead by Mandalore the First to conquer a new world, renaming it to "Mandalore," and then became the Mandalorians.

EDIT: Why did I not see everybody's answers until I posted this?!!? Meh, whatevs.

Edited by Cekis

That is correct! :jawa_eek:

Here is your Friday Lore Fact!

After besting Mandalore the Indomitable in combat, Ulic Qel-Droma gained the Mandalorians as an ally against the Jedi and the Republic.

Speaking of which: can we get a "Mandalote the Indomitable's Armor Set" in a future CM Pack? :D

You could even put out a recolored version in the Shipment's reputation vendor as "Mandalore the Ultimate's Armor Set" as was done with the Restored and Opulent Triumvirate armors: Indomitable and Ultimate comparison (courtesy of Wookieepedia).

Edited by DarthDymond

Speaking of which: can we get a "Mandalote the Indomitable's Armor Set" in a future CM Pack? :D

You could even put out a recolored version in the Shipment's reputation vendor as "Mandalore the Ultimate's Armor Set" as was done with the Restored and Opulent Triumvirate armors: Indomitable and Ultimate comparison (courtesy of Wookieepedia).

That armor would be cool, Indeed.

New trivia question for today!

Who founded the Neo-Crusaders and fought against Revan in the Mandalorian Wars?

Mandalore the Ultimate, I believe. I suppose you could also mention that he was influenced by Cassus Fett who I think provided the idea of having everyone equipped with a universal armor.

Mandalore the Ultimate is correct!

Here is your Thursday Lore Fact:

Before the Imperial Reclamation Service, Sith apprentices were charged with investigating ancient ruins. Rivalries made this unproductive.

I can picture it perfectly.

Apprentice: "Sir, Sir, I found something!!!

Master: *Sigh* "How many times do I have to tell you. Killing another apprentice and picking up his lightsaber is NOT an archaeological find.

I can picture it perfectly.

Apprentice: "Sir, Sir, I found something!!!

Master: *Sigh* "How many times do I have to tell you. Killing another apprentice and picking up his lightsaber is NOT an archaeological find.

Ha! That is hilarious. :jawa_eek:

I have an easy trivia question for y'all today!

What are five known titles of Imperial Intelligence? Hint: “Cipher” is one of them!