Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Weekly did not update and is still Pirate Incursion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Conquest Weekly did not update and is still Pirate Incursion

Phazonfreak
06.19.2019 , 11:21 AM | #1
As the title says. Somehow you forgot to update the conquest weekly and when I open the Solo tab with any of my characters, I still see the Pirate Incursion weekly being offered instead of the Relics of the Gree weekly that should be running now. Not a big deal, still a little annoying because I want to level the reputation for the event with a new legacy I created recently and the missing weekly reputation and event currency is unfortunate.

Phazonfreak
06.19.2019 , 11:30 AM | #2
Disregard. I forgot that the Relics of the Gree weekly is only offered to you if you have reached the first reputation tier and bought access to the Gray Secant. Still it is a little misleading that the Pirate Incursion weekly remains in the Solo tab even though the event is over.

phalczen
06.19.2019 , 12:47 PM | #3
Actually, I think itís still there in the activities-solo window because there are two dailies you can do when the event is not active.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Phazonfreak
06.19.2019 , 01:33 PM | #4
Yeah, that might be the reason. It is still a little strange cause there is no weekly attached to the 2 dailies when the event is not on.