Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

Sith_Kingpin

I feel as if Meetra killing the Emperor via a lightsaber throw being a rather...anti climatic ending

Actually that would be a good death. Some "Hollywood style" death at the end of overinflated final epic battle is just cheap, common and boring to me. I love how Emperor was killed in ROTJ. Unexpected, brutally realistic and original. Vader picked him up and threw him into the reactor shaft.

Speaking of that, wouldn't killing the Emperor stopped his attack anyway thus saving Revan aswell and killing the Emperor? Just throwing that out there.
Yes it would. And that makes the throw even more stupid. It should have been a kill. Edited by Path-x

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually that would be a good death. Some "Hollywood style" death at the end of overinflated final epic battle is just cheap, common and boring to me. I love how Emperor was killed in ROTJ. Unexpected, brutally realistic and original. Vader picked him up and threw him into the reactor shaft.

Yes it would. And that makes the throw even more stupid. It should have been a kill.

Its not that I wouldn't have minded it, but....wouldn't the Emperor ya know, see a blade being thrown right at him or sense it and avoid? Am pretty sure he isn't stupid or blind, unless he was focusing all his attention on Revan...though there is a slight difference between the two deaths. Vader just went up to Palpatine, and picked him up...wouldn't throwing a lightsaber take time to actually hit the person? Now this is where, I see the flaw being the Emperor would have a small window to dodge or w/e.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I feel as if Meetra killing the Emperor via a lightsaber throw being a rather...anti climatic ending, I mean sure there have been worse deaths then that but...I mean I just dunno. Speaking of that, wouldn't killing the Emperor stopped his attack anyway thus saving Revan aswell and killing the Emperor? Just throwing that out there.
Well the way I see it, Meetra saw the Emperor about to kill Revan, who she had an emotional attachment to and saw it as her duty as a Jedi to protect. It such a way her purely instinctive action would be to deflect the blow. I doubt she even considered in that split second, throwing her lightsaber at the Emperor himself. So in a sense it wasn't a choice, just an instinctive action based on her subconscious persona.

Alternatively maybe she just didn't realise that the attack could have killed the Emperor, maybe she thought he would deflect/dodge it and then kill Revan.

Its not that I wouldn't have minded it, but....wouldn't the Emperor ya know, see a blade being thrown right at him or sense it and avoid? Am pretty sure he isn't stupid or blind, unless he was focusing all his attention on Revan...though there is a slight difference between the two deaths. Vader just went up to Palpatine, and picked him up...wouldn't throwing a lightsaber take time to actually hit the person? Now this is where, I see the flaw being the Emperor would have a small window to dodge or w/e.

Thats just it, he cant sense Meetra or her attack, she's a wound in the force.

Well the way I see it, Meetra saw the Emperor about to kill Revan, who she had an emotional attachment to and saw it as her duty as a Jedi to protect. It such a way her purely instinctive action would be to deflect the blow. I doubt she even considered in that split second, throwing her lightsaber at the Emperor himself. So in a sense it wasn't a choice, just an instinctive action based on her subconscious persona.

Alternatively maybe she just didn't realise that the attack could have killed the Emperor, maybe she thought he would deflect/dodge it and then kill Revan.

Lord Emperor would catch a lightsaber with his teeth and spit blaster projectiles into Revan. Considering how many paradoxes Revan book has, I say, Lord Emperor would wipe all of them at once and then he would make a new cape for Lord Scourge

Lord Emperor would catch a lightsaber with his teeth and spit blaster projectiles into Revan. Considering how many paradoxes Revan book has, I say, Lord Emperor would wipe all of them at once and then he would make a new cape for Lord Scourge

Um... I have never seen anyone catch a lightsaber with their mouth and proceed to spit blaster bolts at them.

But keep telling yourself that.

Um... I have never seen anyone catch a lightsaber with their mouth and proceed to spit blaster bolts at them.

But keep telling yourself that.

Of course you have not, simply because this part of Lord Emperor's abilities is still in production. Lord Emperor was also able to drink plasma from lightsabers and then transfer it under his finger nails to create legendary technique " Tenth blade of Korriban " - "tenth" because the final move was always a strike with a right thumb into eye socket.

Alright either Nihilus charges in and everyone gets consumed and dies. Or they all charge in without a doubt Malak dies in less than a minute. The emperor will probably use some kind of mind control on Sion as he seems like the most weak minded. Nihilus attacks Sion and they will probably get themselves both killed.

Revan and traya will be smart and sit back try to analyze and find a weakness they would last some time before getting destroyed. I see revan being the last one but eventually the emperor kills him or throws him in stasis.

Alright either Nihilus charges in and everyone gets consumed and dies. Or they all charge in without a doubt Malak dies in less than a minute. The emperor will probably use some kind of mind control on Sion as he seems like the most weak minded. Nihilus attacks Sion and they will probably get themselves both killed.

Revan and traya will be smart and sit back try to analyze and find a weakness they would last some time before getting destroyed. I see revan being the last one but eventually the emperor kills him or throws him in stasis.

Or, Nihilus charges in and consumes the Sith Emperor. Checkmate.

I see a flaw in the general thinking, the Sith Triumvirate on the one hand and Revan and Malak on the other hand are from different periods so the can't be together.

I was thinking my self about a similar scenario where the Sith Triumvirate faces the Emperor. This would be a real challenge, especially Darth Nihilius can make it very hard at least for the Emperor because he would consume him (which could backfire because the more Darth Nihilius would consume the more hunger he would have and consuming the Emperors power would not only give him a temporary indigestion but also give him a unquenchable hunger, this is very bad for the whole universe), Darth Sion should also not be dismissed because of his grasp on the Force (fighting would be either on Korriban or Dromuund Kaas, either place is steeped in the Dark-side which would aid both Darth Sion and Darth Nihilius). Sarth Traya is just manipulative.

I see a flaw in the general thinking, the Sith Triumvirate on the one hand and Revan and Malak on the other hand are from different periods so the can't be together.

I was thinking my self about a similar scenario where the Sith Triumvirate faces the Emperor. This would be a real challenge, especially Darth Nihilius can make it very hard at least for the Emperor because he would consume him (which could backfire because the more Darth Nihilius would consume the more hunger he would have and consuming the Emperors power would not only give him a temporary indigestion but also give him a unquenchable hunger, this is very bad for the whole universe), Darth Sion should also not be dismissed because of his grasp on the Force (fighting would be either on Korriban or Dromuund Kaas, either place is steeped in the Dark-side which would aid both Darth Sion and Darth Nihilius). Sarth Traya is just manipulative.

Simple, after Nihilus consumes Emperor Vitiate and attains his unsaitable hunger he continues to eat Sion over and over until he's full since Sion cant die and everytime Nihilus eats him he can just come back to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodfqTulOCA proof of this right here.

Of course you have not, simply because this part of Lord Emperor's abilities is still in production. Lord Emperor was also able to drink plasma from lightsabers and then transfer it under his finger nails to create legendary technique " Tenth blade of Korriban " - "tenth" because the final move was always a strike with a right thumb into eye socket.

I hope this is an attempt of you trolling cause if not then I really dont know how to respond to this other than. Wow.

I hope this is an attempt of you trolling cause if not then I really dont know how to respond to this other than. Wow.

I would never ever describe myself with this "t" word. I was merely having a fun, after all my jokes are on a such high level of sophistication.

Sion wasn't a Wound from what i remember. He was only held together through pure rage and strength in the Force yeah? So, as long as his rage was maintained and able to feed off Dark side energy then he, along with Nihilus, could double team The Emperor, or Voice, whoever it was (doesn't really matter when put up against those guys).

As I recall Kreia states that she was searching for men and women who had become wounds in the force when she came across both Nihlus and Sion. It's not explicitly stated like the Exile but it is implied.

In the cut content Sion also picks a fight with Nihlus and doesn't get om nom'd which would lend credence to him being one.

I might be wrong but From what I read about the cut content, I thought in the original version he did get omnomnomed but they couldn't restore that part, so for the Restored Patch they just had him limp away with his tail between his legs. Edited by OldVengeance

I might be wrong but From what I read about the cut content, I thought in the original version he did get omnomnomed but they couldn't restore that part, so for the Restored Patch they just had him limp away with his tail between his legs.

Well he's in the trayus academy in both the final and original setups so he couldn't have been.