Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Was Vitiate a fraud then? Confused about a line from the FP (spoilers obviously)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Was Vitiate a fraud then? Confused about a line from the FP (spoilers obviously)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Goreshaga
05.28.2018 , 04:10 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by AdornedBlood View Post
That's what i was told on other sites when i asked about Zenith, he was threw to the garbage because of the voice confusion in the English version. Do i believe it? No, ofc not, since the Knight of Zakuul screaming " The Emperor will be avenged! " has the same voice as Commander Jorland in "Boarding Party FP aka " You'll never win, the Empire is doomed! ". Since i don't really beg for a ban or warning i'll stop speculating.
Not a really good argument, because if Zenith comes back in a 2 min class-exclusive cutscene, there would be no Theron in it. So how can there be any confusion ?
So unless he was set to come back as part of the main story, i really don't see how the voice could be that big of an issue

AdornedBlood
05.29.2018 , 08:06 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Not a really good argument, because if Zenith comes back in a 2 min class-exclusive cutscene, there would be no Theron in it. So how can there be any confusion ?
So unless he was set to come back as part of the main story, i really don't see how the voice could be that big of an issue
Hopefully there will be more than two minutes class-only reunion ( he could also go well with a Jedi Knight).

Even if he will be a part of the new main story, why presume that Theron would even be present during cutscenes? It could be Admiral Cat, Hylo Visz or even Lana.

Keta
05.29.2018 , 12:38 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by AdornedBlood View Post
Hopefully there will be more than two minutes class-only reunion ( he could also go well with a Jedi Knight).

Even if he will be a part of the new main story, why presume that Theron would even be present during cutscenes? It could be Admiral Cat, Hylo Visz or even Lana.
Or it could be one of the returned companions that tells the outlander where to find him.. so Qyzen or Felix for the JC? That'd be different. :P

And more than two minutes? I'd settle for that much. /sarcasm off.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

BlazeTomahawk
05.30.2018 , 12:44 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
A plan to return every single story companion during the full, three book Eternal Throne story? Maybe not. But there definitely were plans to return more of the story companions with full story integration and not simply an alliance alert. And certainly more than the 2 min cutscenes that we're getting now.
Right. Look at our original set of Alliance Alerts compared to now. Dr Lokin, Blizz, even the almost universally despised Broonmark got a real story, not just 2 minutes