Group finder questions

Pseudolo

Yesterday I was in a group finder group, in directive 7 HM! After the first boss we had a wipe and the healer disconnected, so we were queued and in like 10 minutes a new healer popped up! Despite the fact that I was apparently the only one to have done Directive 7 before (and I didn't remember it sooo well), and that we had mixed gear, we fared very well and had no more wipes (apart from a couple with the bonus boss that we promptly abandoned), so we reached mentor! Then the tank disconnected... We were queued again, but I hadn't much time so after sometime without a new tank, healer offered to switch to his tank if we could find a healer! We found it, so I unqueued from the group finder to invite her, but BAM! I couldn't invite anybody, nor queue back on the group finder! I know I probably ruined the group by doing something, but I really don't know what I did wrong! can someone please explain this to me?

Also, kicking the 2 disconnected players (after waiting for their return to no avail) was a pain, since, after starting a vote and confirming it, no one knew how to agree with the vote! Can you explain this too?

Greetings Psuedolo!

We have a few Group Finder issues that are currently on our Known In-Game Issues list from Live Community Coordinator, Amber Green. The following seem to match what you are experiencing:

Hello everyone! We appreciate you joining us to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and we hope you enjoy the game. As MMORPGs are large and complex projects, inevitably we do discover issues that may affect gameplay. We're working constantly to fix anything that will affect the player experience, but for now this is our current list of high priority in-game known issues.

UPDATED: July 3rd, 2012

Group Finder

• A group seeking replacement members via Group Finder that leaves the queue will not be able to select "Find Replacement" again, and will only be able to enter the queue for a new group that will reset their content.

• After losing two party members, the Group Finder Icon Tooltip displayed to the Group Leader will incorrectly message that the group is queued for a replacement.

• When attempting to manually add a replacement player to a group that is waiting to fill the slot via the Group Finder Queue, players will not be given an error message indicating that their action is not allowed.

There are other Group Finder issues listed as well as additional known in-game issues. If you do not see what you are experiencing on the list, please make sure to use the Customer Service Portal to bug the encounter if you have not already done so!

Thank you and we hope this helps! :jawa_smile: