Gree event question

Hi all. I am not sure where to post this, so i'll post it here. i've been looking for info on if those nice looking ll gree weapons will stay past the event. I heard event is only 2 weeks long and by doing the daily Heroic Primary Testing, I can only get 1 grey helix per day and those weapons costs bout 18-24 days to obtain. thx all.

This might help: given that SM Xeno II drops 4 helixes and HM Xeno drops 6 helixes, I think it's safe to say that your goal should be to get into at least SM Xeno if you're interested in getting a weapon. I think you get an additional helix from a quest on the ship too, fyi.

The ship quest give 2 components. Also, if you are thinking of killing Xenoanalyst, make sure to kill it on 16m as he drops 2 more components compared to 8m. Since 8m and 16m shares a lockout, there is no reason to do 8m.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/swtor-gree-enclave-reputation-chart6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

According to the maintainence post the reputation items are all disapearing after the maintainence ..

"As a reminder, the Relics of the Gree Event and associated missions will disappear after this maintenance. The vendor will remain, and since this is a recurring event, it will return several times throughout this year."

According to the maintainence post the reputation items are all disapearing after the maintainence ..

"As a reminder, the Relics of the Gree Event and associated missions will disappear after this maintenance. The vendor will remain, and since this is a recurring event, it will return several times throughout this year."

Reading Comprehension, my friend...

The Event-quests will disappear(the event-quest you get in the Gray Secant is called "Relics of the Gree").

Edited by schnopsnosn

how long does the vendor stay because I maxed out my rep every week and im just 1000 away from champion.

turns out if you use your weekly rep in a different combination of rep items you can make it to champion this week

Yea, I got to Champion this week, along with a lot of other ppl that also used this mechanics, regardless, I think the vendor will stay for the entire duration of the event, meaning it should still be here next week and so on.

14960/15000 & capped. I guess i didn't do the math properly the first week :/

19 blue and 1 purple you can get 13410/week

3 weeks thats 40230 and you only need 40000 for champion :/

here's hoping i only have to wait 1 week for my shiny new lightsaber and not however many months until the next event. because according to others the rakghoul and cheven race thing only lasted 2 weeks and the vendor only stayed 1 week afterwards.

Can a Dev give a heads up when the event will return, your tooltips implied that the rep items would be still be attainable after the event via lack of disclaimer like the Helix's which specifically said they are only attainable during the event. So i doubt im the only one just short of the faction we desire with the helix's to purchase what we want but now find we can't.

14960/15000 & capped. I guess i didn't do the math properly the first week :/

Almost the same here. I did it wrong the first week and now I'm at 14690/15000. I don't mind waiting another week, but I'd be really pissed to find out that the vendors are gone by then.

Edited by BlameSociety