Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Virulance the best Sniper dps pve spec for both dailies and ops?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Is Virulance the best Sniper dps pve spec for both dailies and ops?

Letsjet
02.15.2020 , 06:52 PM | #1
Is Virulance the best dps pve spec for both dailies and ops?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

ValicanX
02.19.2020 , 04:41 PM | #2
For Dailies I would say MM for ease, but Viru definitely for Ops, iirc it is top 4 parsing dps currently. I would assume engi is in a similar state or maybe slightly above MM but don't quote me on that.

Letsjet
03.22.2020 , 01:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ValicanX View Post
For Dailies I would say MM for ease, but Viru definitely for Ops, iirc it is top 4 parsing dps currently. I would assume engi is in a similar state or maybe slightly above MM but don't quote me on that.
I really don't want to play virulence on my sniper simply because it seems weird from a roleplaying perspective.

Of you that raid with a sniper....

Is Marksman just about as good is I'm not playing NiM content with her? I play other characters as well, and NiM PvE isn't necessarily a weighty goal of mine with this character.

I just don't want her to be made fun of or for it to be hard for her to find a non-NiM run
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

KumbayaGOD
03.23.2020 , 01:21 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
I really don't want to play virulence on my sniper simply because it seems weird from a roleplaying perspective.

Of you that raid with a sniper....

Is Marksman just about as good is I'm not playing NiM content with her? I play other characters as well, and NiM PvE isn't necessarily a weighty goal of mine with this character.

I just don't want her to be made fun of or for it to be hard for her to find a non-NiM run
markman is viable in most content
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

JulWolle
04.08.2020 , 09:32 PM | #5
every single spec is viable in sm/hc content