I miss my girls jaesa willsaam, Kira Carsen, and Nadia Grell

Ashlockheart

Go and get some fresh air, and maybe interact with some real live people.

No thanks. Had fresh air for over a year. And live people don't respect each other in the real world. Don't know why anyone would want to tap into that kind of drama. Games are more simple, and you can always move on to the next one.

Sorry. They seem to be holding back on their returns. At least Ashara (one of the four female force user LI) is coming back. Hopefully they have something special planned for their returns.

If we have to wait then that's fine. Waiting just sucks that's all. But I am glad you can repeat all the old story's and content. Don't ask me how many times I have deleted a character and made a new one just to redo all the story's because that number would be well over 100 times.

We will be lucky to see them return before 2020.

I had long thought the best solution was a storyline of finding a prison where all the remaining companions were house in carbonite or something and breaking them out, just to get it over and done with. But with the inability to do a real story .. that's not going to happen either.

*I do not miss Jeasa Willsaam cause she is a crazy ***** (darkside) LOL But I do love to have her for my Sith Warrior and she goes damn well with a darksided Sith and I wonder how she fit in the alliance cause she hate Jedi and she can sense the "betrayer" hahaha.

*Nadia is the most power force user companion that I missed the most and after years we still NOT hear anything about Nadia return...What's up with that?

Edited by Xbladez

• 2 months later...
We will be lucky to see them return before 2020.

I had long thought the best solution was a storyline of finding a prison where all the remaining companions were house in carbonite or something and breaking them out. [,,,]

That! Now that the threat is over with KotET, why not an update specific to the Jedi Knight and Consular with stories to find the remaining companions (and specifically the romanced ones). I could excuse the jedis for not going after them when they first have to focus on saving the galaxy..

*I do not miss Jeasa Willsaam cause she is a crazy ***** (darkside) LOL But I do love to have her for my Sith Warrior and she goes damn well with a darksided Sith and I wonder how she fit in the alliance cause she hate Jedi and she can sense the "betrayer" hahaha.

*Nadia is the most power force user companion that I missed the most and after years we still NOT hear anything about Nadia return...What's up with that?

That would have been awesome to have had Jaesa back and Theron trying to block his thoughts so she couldn't figure him out. Oh well, a real missed opportunity. But I don't know how well it would have worked if Jedi could recruit her unless they get light sided Jaesa or could turn her back to the light side. But it looks like from now on the companions returning will only be class specific and that saddens me. :(

• 6 months later...

Ok, so LS and DS Jaessa has return with 5.10 (and yes, a romanceable LS Jaessa...)

Same for Nadia.

Now, Kira.

In one of the few last conversations in story class, she mention she was asked to become a teacher on Tython.

At that time, she refused.

But there is this in Lana Beniko's "State of the Galaxy" report:

If there is a functioning Jedi Council, they are entirely hidden. The most likely individual to be involved in renewed Jedi leadership, Satele Shan, appears to no longer have any connection to the order’s operations. Rumors suggest that she has begun to train her own crop of students in a hidden academy on Coruscant, but our agents were unable to confirm or disprove these rumors.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20181130

Bioware has an opportunity to bring Kira back just there. She could be training new padawans with Satele Shan...

Please, make it happen for 5.11 ! :)

Edited by ytrenor