Champion Force-Master's Boots

Champion Force-Master's Lower Robe

Champion Force-Masters Gloves

Tionese Stalker's Waistwrap

Tionese Force-Masters's Relay

Rakata Stalkers Motivator

Colmni Force-Masters Bracers

M7-R3 Matrix Cube

My last three orange pieces (Chest, Helm, Saber) have the epic mods (with the expception of the 40 blue crit crystal) from the Ilum/Bel dailes

And my only green left is a crappy offhand.

1366 Willpower

1198 Endurance

26% Crit

81% Surge

6% Haste

Is this acceptable for the current Operations?

You're good for normals, hards if the guild has their **** together or are generally well geared.

Keep working the Hard FP for Columi gear, for raiding purposes think of the Champ PVP gear as tier 1.8ish, those minor increases can make a difference over a long boss battle or when DPS needs to be bursty (Soa, the puzzle boss in Kragga's, etc)

You're good for normals, hards if the guild has their **** together or are generally well geared.

Keep working the Hard FP for Columi gear, for raiding purposes think of the Champ PVP gear as tier 1.8ish, those minor increases can make a difference over a long boss battle or when DPS needs to be bursty (Soa, the puzzle boss in Kragga's, etc)

HM FPs drop Columi gear? Odd because I have yet to see any drop in my many runs, of course that could be the luck of the RNG... OPs dropped them frequently, but not HM FPs.

HM FPs drop Columi gear? Odd because I have yet to see any drop in my many runs, of course that could be the luck of the RNG... OPs dropped them frequently, but not HM FPs.

Last boss drop a columni piece. Darth Malgus for instance drops the chest.