Baron Zacar's Body is missing - Bounty Hunter Class Questline (Alderaan)

Ezraille

The bug is found in: Bounty Hunter Class Quest: Kingmaker for a day.

Upon returning to House Girard only to find Baron Zacar dead, his corpse is nowhere to be seen on the floor. I'm not sure what's causing this glitch but it ruins the story experience! Can you please fix it.

If you want proof see this video for youself:

Starts from 1:03:49 mark.

Edited by Ezraille

I've seen this happen a few times throughout the game when a cutscene attempts to auto start when in the area. Usually you can exit out and restart the scene and it will fix any duplicated/missing npcs in the scene. However I can confirm that method does not fix this scene, dude is gone no matter what

I've seen this happen a few times throughout the game when a cutscene attempts to auto start when in the area. Usually you can exit out and restart the scene and it will fix any duplicated/missing npcs in the scene. However I can confirm that method does not fix this scene, dude is gone no matter what

This is Outrageous. It's Unfair... How could the updates effect story missions like this? This really needs to be fixed. And it's not the only glitch I've found.

[Koth's Crew on Gravestone before you even reach Asylum for first time.]

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=954671

When this happens, you'll see some crew members in the background clipping onto Lana during a conversation with her when you acquire the gravestone. Another immersion breaker.

I know these things would be petty to the average gamer, but for those who wants to record their gameplay to archive their experiences with their characters, it would be a losing situation for them. *Sigh*...