Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Galactic Sale!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DreadtechSavant
09.19.2019 , 04:58 PM | #31
Well guess I will wait until the final week before buying anything. No point in rushing to buy items if its staying on sale until late October. I am after a few CM unlocks for my preferred accounts but normally the unlocks are single character only and not accountwide when they do go on sale. Still we will see if they do go on sale and if so signal or accountwide. If not I will just keep the CC until new items arrive. other than the account unlocks already have what I want.

Ruvalie
09.20.2019 , 07:17 PM | #32
I hope there will be a sale on collection unlocks. I've been saving up cc for that.

MK-ULTRA
09.21.2019 , 08:06 AM | #33
Let us pray for a sale on that 30 pack bundle
You spelled tyranny wrong.

Otowi
09.23.2019 , 07:06 AM | #34
Ummm...

No update on this weeks sale yet??

Estelindis
09.23.2019 , 07:18 AM | #35
I don't know if this is new, but it looks like all pets, all flairs, and a variety of unlocks are 50% off. (Unlocks include cargo bays, outfit designer slots, species unlocks, etc.)

Edit: Yep, the article is updated: "Week 3 - 50% off Flairs, Species Unlocks, and Legacy Unlocks."
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

DanielSteed
09.23.2019 , 07:26 AM | #36 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
I don't know if this is new, but it looks like all pets, all flairs, and a variety of unlocks are 50% off. (Unlocks include cargo bays, outfit designer slots, species unlocks, etc.)

Edit: Yep, the article is updated: "Week 3 - 50% off Flairs, Species Unlocks, and Legacy Unlocks."
That is correct! Estelindis beat me to the punch while I was updating all the articles and getting the messaging out. Flairs, Species Unlocks and Legacy Unlocks will be at a 50% discount until October 21st!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Estelindis
09.23.2019 , 07:57 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
That is correct! Estelindis beat me to the punch while I was updating all the articles and getting the messaging out. Flairs, Species Unlocks and Legacy Unlocks will be at a 50% discount until October 21st!
Splendid. Then I guess the pets discount is separate and may not last the full sale. Actually, for all I know, it's been going on for ages and I just haven't been looking at pets...
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Joonbeams
09.23.2019 , 08:53 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
All of the legacy unlocks I've looked for (mostly armor, weapons, and toys) are all original prices as of today....

Angiath
09.23.2019 , 09:11 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Joonbeams View Post
All of the legacy unlocks I've looked for (mostly armor, weapons, and toys) are all original prices as of today....
Based on Estelindis's post, I think it's CM items that themselves unlock something legacy-wide, and not Collections unlocks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
[...] and a variety of unlocks are 50% off. (Unlocks include cargo bays, outfit designer slots, species unlocks, etc.)
(emphasis mine)

Joonbeams
09.23.2019 , 09:52 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Angiath View Post
Based on Estelindis's post, I think it's CM items that themselves unlock something legacy-wide, and not Collections unlocks.

(emphasis mine)
Oops, yeah you're right. Misinterpreted...