Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Galactic Sale!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Estelindis
10.14.2019 , 04:11 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeCobalt View Post
I saw this sale and noticed it's the *Same items that's already been listed for a very long time. These Items are going to rotate correct? not just a sale that's already been there some for a very long time. Rotate the items, having a "Big Sale" on only a few items and items most have already purchased or decided against is defeating the purpose.
*Rotate the list while the sale is on.
I disagree. I'm glad that the sale items from week 1 stay on sale until the very end. It means we don't have to gamble on whether it's best to buy something from week 1 before it disappears, without knowing what's going to be discounted in week 5. We can wait until the final week to make the most informed choices about our spending. I feel BW were very uncynical in doing the sale this way, and I really appreciate their thoughtfulness (especially in a world where it seems like some devs/publishers try every underhanded method to trick players to spend more due to seeking satisfaction after initial spends bring disappointment).

I hope BW do this again sometime in the future, taking exactly the same approach.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Banthabreeder
10.15.2019 , 01:40 AM | #112
I was so hoping for Weapon Tunings going on sale. There so damn expensive. The 50% off collection unlocks is nice but they will still do that on Black Friday so it's sorta a wasted opportunity to put something else on sale that normally wouldn't be.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

MK-ULTRA
10.15.2019 , 11:59 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
I was so hoping for Weapon Tunings going on sale. There so damn expensive. The 50% off collection unlocks is nice but they will still do that on Black Friday so it's sorta a wasted opportunity to put something else on sale that normally wouldn't be.
The chracter unlocks are a waste. What does my commando need a saber for or why would my jedi want to wear commando armor?

No weapons or tunes is a disgrace. I'm a first time sub, my first month and I'm already disappointed.
You spelled tyranny wrong.

MK-ULTRA
10.15.2019 , 12:00 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
OK, did my big shopping. Picked up some armor sets that never show up on the GTN and unlocked a bunch of things too. Grabbed a few decos while at it. Since PTS had 7 legacy cargo bays and cargo bays, I bought an unlock for each. Either I'll get to use them, or I'm make some creds selling them later. Either way, I think that's a win for me!
Which armor sets?
You spelled tyranny wrong.

Damask_Rose
10.15.2019 , 09:00 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by MK-ULTRA View Post
Which armor sets?
Glad you asked! I had forgotten to unlock those!

Deep Cover Operative. Horizon Guard. Shadow Disciple. Ardent Oracle.

Sometimes they show up in bits and pieces, but usually the bigger pieces are pricey. I Should have bought them when they were newish.

I might still pull the trigger and get Merciless Seeker armor. I think I could do some good mixing and matching with it, but even 30% off it's expensive. But then again, I don't have 100s of millions to spend on the GTN either, so...

jimmorrisson
10.16.2019 , 03:17 PM | #116
Does any one know if the following unlocks are account wide or per character?

[Artifact Equipment Authorization]
[Customization Control: Display Character Titles]
[Unlock: Quickslots] Unlocks additional Quickbar

SaerethDL
10.16.2019 , 03:20 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmorrisson View Post

Per character unless you pay more to have the account wide unlocks, there is an option to do so before purchase. If you read the description it will tell you exactly whats going on.
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a returning subscriber) or decide to subscribe and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 5+ Million Credits or more to get you started!

jimmorrisson
10.16.2019 , 06:12 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmorrisson View Post

I see now that the account-wide price is only featured on the purchase page. I'm getting the all the necessary account wide unlocks for when I go preferred:

Estelindis
10.20.2019 , 07:51 AM | #119
As I only just got the Intelligence Agent's Armor set (silver rarity), I am only now seeing that the account-wide unlock price is incorrectly 200cc instead of 120cc. I expect it's too late to fix it for this sale, but maybe for the next one.

It is odd that anomalous prices like these occasionally pop up. For some reason, the system isn't coded to just automatically 50% everything. Sometimes this works in our favour, other times not.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Gwenhwyfardinas
10.20.2019 , 07:58 AM | #120
"With the ‘Onslaught’ Expansion launching October 22nd, we’re kicking off a special multi-week Cartel Market sale. Each week, new items will go on sale and will remain on sale until October 21st."

Does this mean the articles are on sale for a year?