*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

Getting back into the swing of things, while I do play a number of characters, they are mostly for the class story as my Jedi Guardian (DPS) is my main character I take through in the content beyond the class story. Hopefully get in touch with one of you later in the afternoon after work today. Have a good day all.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very interested in joining. Have multiple 75's on both sides and I am looking for a guild that likes to run togther, especially in PVP. I look forward to hearing from you. Is there a website to apply? Toon name.is Prit. Edited by Allerien

I’m interested in joining the empire side. Toons are trapasaurus and trapzzilla

We welcomed you into guild (and Discord) but you "quit guild" 4 days later after getting your Conquest 50k lol ...Not sure what happened (you didn't respond to my whispers) but sorry things didn't work out for You. Best of luck!

---------

Getting back into the swing of things, while I do play a number of characters, they are mostly for the class story as my Jedi Guardian (DPS) is my main character I take through in the content beyond the class story. Hopefully get in touch with one of you later in the afternoon after work today. Have a good day all.

hi there, i sent you a forum PM but never heard back (yet) ....

-----

I am very interested in joining. Have multiple 75's on both sides and I am looking for a guild that likes to run togther, especially in PVP. I look forward to hearing from you. Is there a website to apply? Toon name.is Prit.

We don't have (or need) a website anymore , but i tried contacting your toon name in-game a couple times and never got a reply lol (at least, not yet) ....

Feel free to see my OP on page 1 of this thread and try looking for me in-game on either side yep

( *Remember that the in-game 'friend list' is still BUG'd after all these years, in that it sometimes fails to update immediately who is online/offline pop-up in your chat ... so you have to manually click that friend-list ui and it should then refresh the list)

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...

i just got back into the game after a decent break, i haven't really been in an active guild but i have been looking for one thats casual and with some good people and it seems that this one is just that, i would love to join the republic side of the guild!

if you need to contact me in game my characters name is Pablena

Edited by MeJarJar

i just got back into the game after a decent break, i haven't really been in an active guild but i have been looking for one thats casual and with some good people and it seems that this one is just that, i would love to join the republic side of the guild!

if you need to contact me in game my characters name is Pablena

I sent you multiple 'whispers' in-game and you never replied to any of them lol ... /shrug

------

hey i want to join i am empire and on rn username: Valcovian

i tried adding your name to my in-game 'friend list' and it said "That person does not exist" lol ... /shrug again :confused:

-----

For anyone else: Feel free to see my OP on 1st page of this thread if you're interested in our guild(s) .

(And also be sure to see this other thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9813585#edit9813585 ... if you care about the future of SWTOR combat :cool: )

Edited by Nee-Elder

How is the PvP community in your guild?

Good, but as mentioned in my OP on page 1 of this thread, we are still technically a "casual" type guild. So this means, for example, we currently don't have a designated Ranked Group or anything like that. (although i wish we did, but Ranked has become so toxic lately, it just turns people off) . It also means that some weeks, for example i might do 50+ warzones....but then the next week, i might not have time (or the mood lol ) to run any.

Just depends.

--

Is it more of a im bored thing so then ill PvP?

Typically when our members ever get "bored" in SWTOR, they just simply logout. :D

--

Or is it a priority?

Chill vibe FUN is our only priority. And i mean that sincerely.

--

I PvP almost exclusively.

Well, you're certainly welcome to try us out , but i have a feeling you probably want 1 of the mega-guilds (so you'd have a greater chance of running warzones with a GROUP more often every single day) .

----------------------------------------------------

For ANYONE else reading this: Despite that fact that we aren't really RP'ish in any way (other than simply enjoying 'Star Wars' in general) I have just finally opened-to-the-COMMUNITY (temporarily) our official REPUBLIC side guild stronghold 'Jedi Academy' (on YAVIN-4) ....decorated by yours truly. :cool:

Please feel free to check it out! ( *goto Republic Fleet, strongholds & crewskills area of map , to the Yavin4 terminal across from that blue hologram statue , only accessible-to-travel when i'm online though i think) .

After the community gets a chance to visit for a few days, my plan is to restrict it back to GUILD only access (for future guild Events & such ) . In the meantime, enjoy! -- regards, Nee :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder
more

I just started playing swtor in the last month for the first time, and I'm trying to find an guild that's been around since the games beginning if the Alliance Militia Is looking for helping a new player, I wish to join my In game character name is Grancast on the star forge server Edited by James_Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LF active and friendly casual guild. I don't care if you do FPs or OPs or anything. I just want to make some friends in-game to chat and occasionally play with, I'm currently playing Lunasong on Pub side on Star Forge. <

We were very happy to welcome you into our guild, but you seemed to only login during "off peak" hours and only for like 1 or 2 minutes at a time.... Then you quit the next day lol :confused:

Anyways, best of luck and hope you find a better fit for whatever type you're seeking!

----

I just started playing swtor in the last month for the first time, and I'm trying to find an guild that's been around since the games beginning if the Alliance Militia Is looking for helping a new player, I wish to join my In game character name is Grancast on the star forge server

So glad you found us and it's been great having you around both guilds!

-----

I am responding to your message on my post, I am interested I will be on Xeôs or Xeo'Thulos sometime after 3 est.

Really glad YOU found us too!

---

I would like to join the republic side of the guild

I would like to join your pub side guild.

hey there, thanks for posting but i need your guys' in-game toon names first, before i can contact (or invite) , so be sure to check my OP on page 1 of this thread when you can or just send me forum PM if you prefer yep.

regards, Neestar :sy_title: (republic side) and Neevil :sy_spacestation: (imperial side)

p.s. We're going to be holding a server-wide *EVENT* at our new Yavin4 'Jedi Academy' stronghold. sometime in next few weeks. More details & announcement coming SOON! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

Would be interested in joining on the Pub side, wont be on till later tonight but character name is Goodsby Barass, and thinking of starting up an imperial agent as well, just returned to the game after playing the first year of release and still looking to understand the changes a plenty :)

Would be interested in joining on the Pub side, wont be on till later tonight but character name is Goodsby Barass, and thinking of starting up an imperial agent as well, just returned to the game after playing the first year of release and still looking to understand the changes a plenty

Haven't seen you online yet ....but feel free to send me in-game MAIL if you're still interested in joining yep.

----

Hi, I'm republic side, looking to join the guild.

Thayn Raedric - Jedi Guardian

Hope you've been having fun with our Republic side guild and let me know if you have any further questions!

--

I'm interested in joining the clan on the Republic side. My character name is Yaw Cajin.

Glad you were able to join and hope to see ya online more often when you have time to play!

----

I am interested in joining on the Republic side, character name is Zilianne.

Glad we connected in-game and hope you've been having fun in our guild!

------

Some of you might've noticed we're hosting a server *EVENT* for REPUBLIC side here on 'Star Forge' , details here in the other thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=976832

If all goes well, i'll post screenshots afterwards....

Haven't seen you online yet ....but feel free to send me in-game MAIL if you're still interested in joining yep.

My bad was out of town for work last week as well, I should be on tonight or tomorrow, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

My bad was out of town for work last week as well, I should be on tonight or tomorrow, thank you!

No worries and glad we were finally able to get you invited into the guild! (as well as your ALTs :D )

---------

For anyone else reading this thread: We are still active & recruiting during this unfortunate *global crisis* . Hopefully things will slowly (eventually) get back to a new "normal" soon, but in the meantime....

Safest place to be is online SWTOR :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder

No worries and glad we were finally able to get you invited into the guild! (as well as your ALTs :D )

---------

For anyone else reading this thread: We are still active & recruiting during this unfortunate *global crisis* . Hopefully things will slowly (eventually) get back to a new "normal" soon, but in the meantime....

Safest place to be is online SWTOR :cool:

Hi. Level 14 Rattataki male Hate Assassin named Exryd, just made it to the fleet. casual PVEer looking for a guild. I like the name. Let me know when I should be ingame for an invite.

Edited by Yipnath

I'm a returning player been out for many years. I float between a

Lv 49 Sith Jug Immortal

Lv 46 Merc

Lv 40 Sniper

Lv 22 Assassin

I'm in the US on the East Coast and play on Sundays and Mondays only due to work but my schedule might change soon. I'm looking for a very casual guild. I'll be honest i have serious social anxiety so i been reluctant on joining a guild. I'm not interested in PVP but open to the other content. Thank you.