Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So my loading screen says Chapter 3 though I've killed the Chancelor. I did every class quest and have no other. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I did something wrong, but I'm not being advanced to the interlude loading screen on my Bounty Hunter.

I do have the title "the Relentless" and the Ilum: First Strike Mission, however.

Please advise and/or repair.

Edited by FelixFTW

I GOT THE SAME BUG TOO,

I CHOOSE THE DARK SIDE

KILLED the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic,

AND THE YELLOW LOADING SCREEN STILL SAID I AM NOT DEFEAT HIM

Same...still got Chapter 3 text on loading screen, I got the Chancellor to release the records clearing my name and then executed him anyway becuase that's what Iw as paid to do...went and did Ilum, completed it all and now doing Dailies and PvP and still no change...also; loads of build-up with Mako, but got to 10k affection and nothing...could it be it's not registering it as Epilogue so I can't marry her?

Got the same problem as a lot of BH's, went dark side and got the relentless title but still says chapter 3 and I can only do the two dailys on Ilum, after a long long wait I finally get an answer to my ticker from in game support stating that they have sent the information to the developers but that there is nothing they can do about it and that I should keep an eye out for the comming patch notes. This wasnt what I was hoping for when it should be a simple fix (imo) to give us what is rightfully ours.

Sadly this has lead to the fact that I dont feel any point in playing on my powertech, since I got no way of keeping up with others. What I dont get is why they just dont disable the choices at the end so that this doesnt happen and give us who are stuck the follow up or reset the quest a bit back.

Really hope they fix this so that we atleast will be able to play as intended, instead of fixing minor things they should put there effort into fixing this huge bug.

And you can marry Mako earlier then the epilogue, did it around lvl 40.

/Bendoir

Edited by Bendoir

Guards outside his room are immortal. Screw this, thiswill be my last month playing this crap.

Edit: Tried multiple times more. Mobs insta heal when at half. An NPC rushes into the room that doesn't exist elsewhere. Impossible my gear is almost destroyed soon no creds to repair. My BH experience ends here. My only option is I can roll an alt and use up my remaining time and get my money's worth. This game is trash.

Edited by Vigo

I think it's bugged out for me too. Light side V.

I could go to Ilum and do dailies there and got Malgus flashpoint in the end but my character story seems to be left hanging on chapter 3 capturing Chancellor text.

Nothing is moving forward, personal story doesnt end and Mako is just left hanging with 10k affection.

Gj BW, way to kill the wish to play this game ever again.

This game can be classified as a total disaster and absolute failure. No beta testers played a BH during beta? I call not being able to finish your storyline or having to fight invincible mobs that can't die a serious problem. What the hell did you do with millions spent to make this game?

I'm having a similar issue, though I can move onto Ilum. When I hit 50 I received the "Go to Ilum" quest, but my load screen still says that I'm on the last step of Act 3. I figured this might have been a bug with ending it with a group. I finished out my class quest with two friends and chose dark side.

I never got sent to Ilum. No class quest in my quest log. Loading screen still says Chapet 3.

Have filed 5 tickets about this. First reply is always: We need more info. Second reply is always: Ticket is being closed. No other info is available.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Nothing can be done. I'll be glad when this months sub time is up I'm not paying anymore for this ****. I must of tried this quest 100 times. How the hell did some of you guys even complete this its so ****ed up? Either way bw ignored my tickets had to run warzones with no armor and an old gun just for creds to repair my armor after going broke from doing this 100 times. Spend my time on an alt then were done bw. Never will buy a game from you nor EA again.

This game can be classified as a total disaster and absolute failure. No beta testers played a BH during beta? I call not being able to finish your storyline or having to fight invincible mobs that can't die a serious problem. What the hell did you do with millions spent to make this game?

i began testing this game around mid 09, and i cannot begin to tell you the amount of bugs that are STILL here that we had notified bioware about over 2 years ago. EA gave them the timetable and was not about to budge on it, and therefore there was almost NO fixing of anything considered medium to minor bugs. its almost like EQ2 all over again as far as im concerned because they did the EXACT same thing. i couldnt believe 4 years later in EQ2, certain things were still not fixed from 6 years prior and i wouldnt hold my breath on them getting done here either.

Edited by Crpngdth