Looking for an armor

Kapono

Hey - I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I haven't had luck with my search. I'm looking for the armor that the Jedi Knights are dressed in on the character creation page - it looks heavy, kinda trooper-ish, like a techno-knight or something.

Does anyone have a line on these pieces?

Thanks very much in advance!

There are 2 versions of the armor you're looking for and they're only available to Jedi Guardians, so if you're a Sentinel or Trooper you're out of luck.

One of them is called the Jedi Battlelord set, click the link to see that one. They're high level random drops but most of the pieces can usually be found on the Galactic Trade Network.

The other set can be purchased from the Legacy vendor at Legacy level 20 (not character level 20) for 1.2 million Credits. This is it here.

The great thing about this one is it can be used as soon as you can buy or make mods for the armor, usually around character level 9 or 10.

The downside is you need Legacy level 20 to buy it (meaning you'll have a level 50 character you use a lot or many alts that are high level) and 1.2 mil creds sitting around.

Hope this helps you!

Edited by Starrhawk

Sadly there isn't a version with the hood down.

However with that being said there is a workaround to the hood problem. Certain head armors have a glitch associated with them that removes the hood completely for some reason, this is one of them.

If you look at the 4 screenshots in the link you'll see the Republic version looks like a nice headband.

As a note, without the hood it looks oddly like you're wearing a long jacket or bath robe.

Hopefully in a future patch we will have the hood up/down toggle!

Edited by Starrhawk