Nadja Grell Consular exclusive?

Aaryn

Oh noes... and i thought since KotFE we will be able to get every single companion even the crazed up Jaesa :/

Not all:

* Tanno Vik doesn't return for anyone.

* Lt Pierce is for Impsiders only.

* M1-4X is for Pubsiders only.

* Andronikos Revel, Ashara Zavros and Khem Val are for Inquisitors only.

* Mako and Akaavi Spar are for Smugglers and Bounty Hunters only.

* Corso Riggs and Risha are for Smugglers only.

* Jaesa Wilsaam, dark or light, is for Warrors only.

* Doc is for Knights only.

* I believe you can only get one of Skadge and Fideltin Rusk.

Correct.

And it's assumed by many that the strangers on Odessen are Kira and Scourge and that they will be returning with 6.0.

BW set the precedent for everyone to get all companions (minus Tanno, Pierce, and 4X) then took that away after scrapping the rest of the Knights story. Yes, 40 companions, plus the 11 from FE/ET, are a lot (not even counting reward, event, and CM comps, as well as the HK's, Treek, and Z0-0M), but I wish they'd put the class exclusive companions on the Odessen terminal.

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Consular still hasn't gotten Tharan Cedrax or Zenith back yet, .

But let's be honest, no great loss there.

My 100% pure Light-Side Consular would happily throw both of them out of an airlock.

PS: I recognise others may have different opinions.

All The Best

I think all class companions should be made available to every class, from the terminal on odessan or some generic style alliance alert or however.

I'd like this. For reasons* I'd like to have Nadia, Kira, Ashara, and Jaesa available to several characters who are not Consular, Sorcerer, Knight, or Warrior.

* My Tatooine stronghold has a council chamber that I've populated with the above four in addition to Choza Raabat and some of the NPC decos from the Jedi/Sith Personnel deco set. It would be nice to have them actually standing there instead of the holos.

But let's be honest, no great loss there.

My 100% pure Light-Side Consular would happily throw both of them out of an airlock.

PS: I recognise others may have different opinions.

All The Best

True. Understandable, I found Tharan apart from Holiday boring and Zenith is an odd fit for a light-side Consular.

I don't kill my class companions. Except ds trooper would kill Vik for desertion since he will not return either way.

I don't understand why Zenith is still missing. Same voice actor as Theron so not as if he wasn't available.

There was an achievement for getting Zenith back early on,. I think he was originally going to be the terrorist you were to recruit.

Somebody in one of the threads here said Kira voice actress is on TV now and that's why Kira stayed MIA. They couldn't get her back.

Edited by RameiArashi

There was an achievement for getting Zenith back early on,. I think he was originally going to be the terrorist you were to recruit.

You mean in Chapter X, instead of Kaliyo? If that was the case, it was abandoned / changed very, very early on in the story design process because 4.0 released with chapters I to IX and an epic epic epic tease that Kaliyo would be next.

Somebody in one of the threads here said Kira voice actress is on TV now and that's why Kira stayed MIA. They couldn't get her back.

I don't know why people keep saying this. She's been back many times, before, during, and after Kotfe; mostly recently in "Hearts and Minds" with Darth Krovos. She was back in Rise of the Hutt Cartel, she was back in Galactic Starfighter, she was back in Shadow of Revan, and she still reprised Kira in Knights of the Fallen Empire. Most of those expansions occurred after the shows she is currently in began airing.

Laura Bailey is someone who gets a lot of work and it's never seemed to affect her ability to appear in SWTOR.

Edited by OldVengeance

Nono, I'm pretty sure no one really liked angry twi'lek Corso Riggs. Theran grew on me though.

Zenith and Corso are nothing alike, but I like them both. Zenith isn't the worst Consular companion by any means. Tharan wouldn't be bad if he would ditch Holiday. She annoys me far more than any other character in the game.