Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone able to better explain how to get the water buff? The co-ords on Tat don't make sense, it's a cliff wall

Its not at the coords.. its in the middle of the town to the right of the taxi when leaving it... I had the same problem.. The coords are wrong.

or it can drop neither :(

you can trade the resulting crystal, and don't be too sad because artifice is pretty worthless other than these novelty crystals

Basically i see everyone get the crystals and get the would boss down. Then the crafting =>

Whats the skillscore you need learn this recept?

So I just went back to Tat to try and get another water thing and the interactive panel isn't there. This leads me to believe this can only be done maybe once a day/week?

no but someone might have used it shortly before you got there - I have no idea how long it takes for the water to respawn but considering people know how to do it it'll probably get more difficult if the respawn is a significant amount of time

no but someone might have used it shortly before you got there - I have no idea how long it takes for the water to respawn but considering people know how to do it it'll probably get more difficult if the respawn is a significant amount of time

I've been here for like an hour and it hasn't come back. Maybe it's just bugged cause the other person sitting there couldn't get it either.

What is the respawn time? I am very curious. Hasn't respawned on our server yet.

I wouldn't be able to say. At least 5 or 6 ppl were able to get it within the hour when the puzzle was finally solved. We all ended up at the white crystal node around the same time and all got our crystals. Maybe their is some type of limit per day on how many people can access it or a limit on how many can be used at one time.