An arena question

Fylimar

Hi,

we just have encountered a strange bug. I was in an arena warzone with one other player and two players on the other team. They have won a round and we have won a round. So far, so normal. At the beginning of the third round my pvp partner jumped down in the arena and instantly died. It wasn't by the enemies, they were as surprised as we were. It was this new arena - Rishi? Has anyone else had this bug? It's no biggy, but of course we lost the match after that (a jugger and a mara against a level 13 scoundrel is hard :rolleyes:). Is it the ankle where the person jumped down? I was jumping from the middle, s/he was on the left side.

Anyway, strange bug. Maybe Girada the Hutt wasn't pleased with our performance :D

Do you mean new map the Mandalorian Ring? Rishi was new few years ago :)

Overall yes, there are bugs that had people killed instantly while leaping, falling etc. They also implemented a new feature where people get killed when they leave the spawn area before the match starts. Naturally people expected this to lead to many accidental deaths.

Hi,

we just have encountered a strange bug. I was in an arena warzone with one other player and two players on the other team. They have won a round and we have won a round. So far, so normal. At the beginning of the third round my pvp partner jumped down in the arena and instantly died. It wasn't by the enemies, they were as surprised as we were. It was this new arena - Rishi? Has anyone else had this bug? It's no biggy, but of course we lost the match after that (a jugger and a mara against a level 13 scoundrel is hard :rolleyes:). Is it the ankle where the person jumped down? I was jumping from the middle, s/he was on the left side.

Anyway, strange bug. Maybe Girada the Hutt wasn't pleased with our performance :D

Ive already come across the info that one shouldnt jump out of the spawn in "Mandalorian battle ring". Just walk out of it and drop normally.... Dont use spacebar.

I dont know if this is a theory or fact tho.