@keith: Reset the ratings of people who have been temp banned for cheating in ranked

SlimeyDoom

There was another wave of bans now. Even on gold seller accounts. I got mails on my toons and it said the sender is: "Player was deleted" so they must have deleted quite a few accounts, they do it in big waves. A few people were gone from leaderboards too so they were banned before the leaderboards froze. Hard to tell how many it is now.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another wave of bans now. Even on gold seller accounts. I got mails on my toons and it said the sender is: "Player was deleted" so they must have deleted quite a few accounts, they do it in big waves. A few people were gone from leaderboards too so they were banned before the leaderboards froze. Hard to tell how many it is now.

Some Bioware transparency on these issues would certainly help build confidence in any measures they do take,

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I'm confused, can you plz clarify your statement?

Are you saying some of your toons got deleted because you were cheating? ..maybe I misread your statement..

I'm confused, can you plz clarify your statement?

Are you saying some of your toons got deleted because you were cheating? ..maybe I misread your statement..

You misread his statement. He got spam from gold sellers, and they were banned in between him receiving the mail and him seeing it.

Some Bioware transparency on these issues would certainly help build confidence in any measures they do take,

I do agree with this. Even just a number (i.e. xxx number of gold seller accounts were banned, and yy accounts were banned for cheating/exploiting) would be helpful.

Honestly, I'd also like to see stats on how many "reported" cheats are there vs. how many of those cheats does BW determine to have been an actual cheat and not a misunderstanding of an ability or mechanic.

Edited by LordTurin

What the game need is to set those gold sellers into PVP for allow players hunt them down every time gold sellers log-in. Never heard of gold sellers until after game open up for free to play. People play for free outside of their resident regional location area are not on correct server could be where gold sellers came from other country or employees from a game company. Those are not subscribe by 30 days needs to flag for PVP. Set the gold sellers and guild sellers to flag PVP. End of times.

• 3 weeks later...
Love how the S9 solo leaderboards are still chock full of cheaters and backfillers. Many of them have already claimed their gold rewards and are now talking in discord with each other waiting for their precious top 3s. Nice job BW. Nice job. :rolleyes:

Care to tell us the discord channel so we can all join the conversation (watch it) :D

Love how the S9 solo leaderboards are still chock full of cheaters and backfillers. Many of them have already claimed their gold rewards and are now talking in discord with each other waiting for their precious top 3s. Nice job BW. Nice job. :rolleyes:

BW said that they still not done with top3 players, i hope next week they finally ban remaining wintraders from top3, and send titles and flairs already.