Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best relics for Dps shadow

stephenalandavie
04.19.2013 , 06:06 AM | #1
Has anybody any suggestions? Been looking at them and i am having trouble deciding which is best for end game
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Typeslice
04.20.2013 , 08:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Has anybody any suggestions? Been looking at them and i am having trouble deciding which is best for end game
Right now, both the PVE and PVP "chance of procing +XXX power" relics are popping on independent lockouts....
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

psikofunkster
04.21.2013 , 12:42 PM | #3
What about the old war hero relics, are still the best? they have plenty of power.

Mordarion
04.22.2013 , 10:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofunkster View Post
What about the old war hero relics, are still the best? they have plenty of power.
I have a feeling they are not but would love someone to crunch the numbers to demonstrate exactly what is BiS and why.

Thanks in advance .
<Rapid Serenity>... on Darth Malgus

HanJaredius
04.23.2013 , 10:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Typeslice View Post
Right now, both the PVE and PVP "chance of procing +XXX power" relics are popping on independent lockouts....
I have to see this to believe it. I suspect you confirmed this on a dummy? If this is true, I wonder if it is a bug or intended. I will be trying this out on a dummy tonight and confirming both buffs proc simultaneously and stack. This would make it a bit easier with one less button press on my 2.0 clunky, stare at my bar rotation.

*spelling

psikofunkster
04.23.2013 , 10:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Typeslice View Post
lockouts? so the arkanian vendor doesnt sell them right?

Nieky
04.23.2013 , 10:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofunkster View Post
lockouts? so the arkanian vendor doesnt sell them right?
I think he meant "cooldowns" as opposed to lockouts.

Typeslice
04.23.2013 , 04:21 PM | #8
If your read the PVP relics closely, you will see that they DO NOT state that they share the 20 second cooldown with other "similar effects". We've tested PVP/PVE (lower tier + higher tier PVP works as well) on dummies and duels.
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

Mordarion
04.24.2013 , 01:46 AM | #9
If anyone can parse or show exactly how 2 power relics work versus 1 power and 1 internal damage I would be very grateful .
<Rapid Serenity>... on Darth Malgus

IInox
04.24.2013 , 08:19 AM | #10
I think I will take one use and one proc(power) as deception / infiltration spec. Burst spec has a good feeling with big boost to power for a small time.