What I Hate About Galactic Seasons in One PVP Match

Luckjim

I don't do PVP. The character I'm playing, I'm using milestone leveling so that I can slowly learn how to play my class. My daily PO was Warzone. I'm a level 35 with level 10 skills. I expect to be the weak member of the team.

I end up being one of three on my team, the other two are lower level and both are stealth classes.

The other team is 4 high level characters.

This was a joke. The stealth players died before I did.

still better than Galactic Star Fighter.

Queued as a heal.

Got swarmed by the enemy. Team wiped.

Repeat previous step.

Enemy team won 2 rounds. Match ended. Took 5 min.

(Sometimes it's the other way around)

I LOVE the win 3 matches pvp game. It ends SO FAST.

GS is at least a 10 min drag. Will take PvP over GS any day.

Edited by eabevella

I don't do PVP. The character I'm playing, I'm using milestone leveling so that I can slowly learn how to play my class. My daily PO was Warzone. I'm a level 35 with level 10 skills. I expect to be the weak member of the team.

I end up being one of three on my team, the other two are lower level and both are stealth classes.

The other team is 4 high level characters.

This was a joke. The stealth players died before I did.

So you dragging 25 levels behind when it comes to your abilities, enter WZs and are susprised that it isn't a great experience?

Edited by Stradlin

So you dragging 25 levels behind when it comes to your abilities, enter WZs and are susprised that it isn't a great experience?

No, putting three 35 and below players against 4 level 75s is why I didn't have a great experience.

Broken solo objectives that force me to use a character not built for PVP in PVP matches to get my daily is why I didn't have a great experience.

(and to be fair, I wouldn't have had a great experience with a character at the proper level as I know from the last time I played PVP. It was last summer and I was grinding the 20 matches to get Forex on my level 75 toon. Did not have fun.)

Forced? Who's forced? When I get GSF or Operations requirements in my PO list and I can't switch them out I ignore them. I'm not forced to do anything. Just because someone's in a pvp game and they lose badly doesn't mean everyone on their team is "forced" to be there - one sided games didn't just start happening a week ago. And the number/variety of people doing pvp hasn't suddenly multiplied as far as I can see. If you think you're "forced" to do something in this game you should seek treatment (whining and blaming devs isn't treatment). Pre-mades are an issue but there are many other threads discussing them. Edited by Savej

No, putting three 35 and below players against 4 level 75s is why I didn't have a great experience.

Broken solo objectives that force me to use a character not built for PVP in PVP matches to get my daily is why I didn't have a great experience.

(and to be fair, I wouldn't have had a great experience with a character at the proper level as I know from the last time I played PVP. It was last summer and I was grinding the 20 matches to get Forex on my level 75 toon. Did not have fun.)

..75s are in their own bracket. You can't g

encounter max lvl players unless you are 75 as well.

Edited by Stradlin

alright lots not lie in order to try to make a point/argument, that just displays bad faith :D lvl 75 can't be placed with lowbies due to the different brackets

that said, i once again find it slightly entertaining that people complain about a game mode they don't like but still play, there are plenty of weeks and objectives to get to 100 even if you skip quite a few regularly. if you don't like a category of gameplay that you get as a seasonal/conquest objective, just reroll it or don't do it?

True but three at 35 or lower versus four at 74 is almost exactly as unequal as if the four are at 75.

i was done engaging in this thread once i was accused of having mental issues and was a liar. thanks for getting the gist of what i was saying. if there was an upvote ability, i would give you one.

Edited by Luckjim

i was done engaging in this thread once i was accused of having mental issues and was a liar. thanks for getting the gist of what i was saying. if there was an upvote ability, i would give you one.

Well you did lie so no need to get upset.