Revanite Guild

AkumatheOni

Thanks for guiding me, I am new :)

since you call yourself new, i will tell you to be careful here. don't go joining a group pulling hm revan without already knowing how to play your class. progression groups tend to have very low tolerance for someone who can't put up the numbers their class should, or fail mechanics. if you can't do those things, then git gud first. learn your rotation, learn the mechanics, and know your class before you join. if you don't, they will ask you to leave, and at that point you are done with that guild, whether you know it yet or not.

since you call yourself new, i will tell you to be careful here. don't go joining a group pulling hm revan without already knowing how to play your class. progression groups tend to have very low tolerance for someone who can't put up the numbers their class should, or fail mechanics. if you can't do those things, then git gud first. learn your rotation, learn the mechanics, and know your class before you join. if you don't, they will ask you to leave, and at that point you are done with that guild, whether you know it yet or not.

I think that rather than referring to Revan in the end-game operations sense, Akuma is referring to him in the story/roleplaying sense. Although having said that, it is always a good idea to be super-clear with Guild recruiters exactly what you are looking for, to avoid confusion like this :)