10,425 Warzone Commendations for War-Hero Weapon?

analog

I would like some clarification here please. Currently on PTS the War-Hero weapons cost 3,475 rated warzone comms plus the BM equivalent to purchase.

That being said, at a rate of 3:1 WZ to WH comms it will take 10,425 Warzone Comms to purchase ONE weapon. Is this the case?

If so, this is despicable and a cop-out as during my testing on the PTS (a transferred 50) a ranked warzone win or loss will give you around 100 ranked warzone commendations.

I would also like to state that I was at every single PvP testing time-frame that Bioware encouraged us to do on the PTS and I was literally 1 of 7-10 people each time so I'm not sure where they are getting their "metrics" or "data" from.

I would also like to state that I was at every single PvP testing time-frame that Bioware encouraged us to do on the PTS and I was literally 1 of 7-10 people each time so I'm not sure where they are getting their "metrics" or "data" from.

7 to 10 people... lol is this how bioware tests

Edited by Heith

I would like some clarification here please. Currently on PTS the War-Hero weapons cost 3,475 rated warzone comms plus the BM equivalent to purchase.

That being said, at a rate of 3:1 WZ to WH comms it will take 10,425 Warzone Comms to purchase ONE weapon. Is this the case?

If so, this is despicable and a cop-out as during my testing on the PTS (a transferred 50) a ranked warzone win or loss will give you around 100 ranked warzone commendations.

They are probably getting their "metrics" and "data" from internal testing as well.