Unfair mainentence times

Starcheif

First of all i LOVE SWTOR

but i have a consen i would like the comunity*s oppinion about

how come the server close from 9am to 4pm in EU??

seems a bit unfair that EU players lose so many hours of game play so i ask:

why during the night in the US but during day in EU..

lets say that player 1 live in us.. and player 2 in eu..

if we say each mainentence take around 4 to 6 hours, that means that player 1*s Maintence are during night meaning no loss of gametime

but player 2 loseses 22 to 24 hours of play time each month... meaning EU players pay for 30 days and only get 29

Its not that i am mad but i would like to hear what you think about this

The largest player base is in the US. If Bioware sees most of it's customers coming from Europe and Asia, then it could become possible that the current "slow time" is no longer valid and needs to be adjusted at that point.

It's all about majorities and trying to anger as few people as possible with down-time.

I feel for your situation. Hopefully some day we will see real-time updates that install as you play, but I think we're pretty far from that, at the moment.

i can understand that about player majortys and i have to wonder if its because the EU servers and asia is acuatly located in the U.S if thats the case i can understand things is the way they are but if they arent it is totally unfair that we loses so much play time

Hello everyone,

We value your thoughts and feedback regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and recognize that a lot of community members want to discuss how patch times are effecting European players. We ask that you join the discussion that is already in progress in this thread so everyone can participate in the same ongoing conversation.

We will now be closing this thread, but feel free to carry on in the linked discussion. Thanks!