Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

Irrissa

Great Games have Great Communities

This is an event to help foster a great server community

:ph_welcome:

Its Been TOOOO long and I know there are lots of new players and old ones that have come back.

This is open to both Imperial and Republic folks. This is also a Guild Rush Event as well. Sent out some Representatives for your guild and folks looking for guilds then can talk to different folks and get hooked up with a guild that suits their needs. We do a one stop shop for folks looking for guild to join.

Post here if your Guild would like to participate - and spread the word. I will list all participating guilds here.

After all if we want to have a great community to continue to enjoy the game we need to start somewhere

We have one every month. :D We always have a great time and who doesn't love a Party

Location - Silppery Slopes Cantina

Lower Promenade Nar Shadaa

When - 9:00 pm Central Time Friday March 27th 2015

The last Friday this month)

Put on your Party clothes and come have some fun :jawa_angel:

See you all there.

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions.

Edited by Irrissa
2015 Update!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The leader of <Prophecy of the Fatman> shall be there (GM is <Martini>)! We're a Republic guild, and we used to be the <Republic Underworld> on The Fatman.

I thought of this name last minute, by the way. I'm excited to meet many PotF regulars and others who transferred from dead servers. Most of my guildies are Fatman refugees and few a PotF players, but hopefully we can recruit players who are either refugees or PotF regulars and show them us Fatman refugees are some great folks! :D

Edited by MOPSFounder

the Art of Warfare shall be representing there as well, we will schedule for our members to show, and like others we also come from the Fatman server. We will have representation from both our Empire of TAW and Republic of TAW. I will send a guild wide email today on this. Edited by Ardicus

I wish you'd do it Saturdays at 3 EST xD

Well on the social part, that's online gaming. We've had worse behavior and Firearms 2.5 for HL1 and I was a big part of it, the talk on /1 is a baby birthday compared to that. Usually it's not as ugly as it might seem, it's just a part of keeping yourself busy while being bored. Fact is, the more players you get on a server, the more "bads" you will see and insulting them in warzones is not gonna help.

I myself freak out in warzones from time to time after you've had enough of no teamplay and stuff, but best is to try to stay calm and try to get the team to work together. We turned a novare this morning (my time) from 50ish - 4% to 0 - 4% win. That's how you do it. ^^

My game runs again worse then ever which won't change if I don't transfer one day, but hopes are that a new gfx card will do the trick and f2p will get more players into the game so that I can do PVE as well one day.

I like playing on a US server, gives me a break from all that EU crap. :)

the Art of Warfare shall be representing there as well, we will schedule for our members to show, and like others we also come from the Fatman server. We will have representation from both our Empire of TAW and Republic of TAW. I will send a guild wide email today on this.

Oh Excellent. Will look for you there.

Well on the social part, that's online gaming. We've had worse behavior and Firearms 2.5 for HL1 and I was a big part of it, the talk on /1 is a baby birthday compared to that. Usually it's not as ugly as it might seem, it's just a part of keeping yourself busy while being bored. Fact is, the more players you get on a server, the more "bads" you will see and insulting them in warzones is not gonna help.

I myself freak out in warzones from time to time after you've had enough of no teamplay and stuff, but best is to try to stay calm and try to get the team to work together. We turned a novare this morning (my time) from 50ish - 4% to 0 - 4% win. That's how you do it. ^^

My game runs again worse then ever which won't change if I don't transfer one day, but hopes are that a new gfx card will do the trick and f2p will get more players into the game so that I can do PVE as well one day.

awwww /hugs Wish it were practical but one day soon I will stay up so we can chat :0

see, that's what you get for playing a stinky imp.. else you could do ops with us at 2AM :D

(yay for dysfunctional sleeping patterns)

i would come buuuuuuuuut.... my guilds pretty much MIA and im all alone :/

Wellll you can

a) recruit more people for your guild

or

b) find some other folk to run about with.

Our guild has mostly gone MIA but there are about 4-5 of us that still play, We just find folk to hang with, though..... we might be persuaded to move our 50's (both Republic and Imperial toons btw)

Hey, there is always voice chat. Have Mumble and Vent :)

Don't forget folks Will be fun. Last time I was buying drinks and ended up drinking half of them myself :eek:

Fact. (gotta love Tenel Ka)

I might be online until 6 or 7 EDT, but usually I don't make it till 9 which is 3 am here. ^^

Lovely Irissa's thread got featured again, only thing I really hate about my time zone is missing events like this. ^^ What stops me from transferring one day tho is that I rly enjoy playing with US players and especially improve my language thingy while talking in voice chats.

If Irissa is a boy then I won't care about the lovely part right now because heshe does a good job for the community.

Bed time xD cheers

Before people get weird illusions about me, no my hugs aren't for free.

Lovely Irissa's thread got featured again, only thing I really hate about my time zone is missing events like this. ^^ What stops me from transferring one day tho is that I rly enjoy playing with US players and especially improve my language thingy while talking in voice chats.

If Irissa is a boy then I won't care about the lovely part right now because heshe does a good job for the community.

Bed time xD cheers

Our thread is featured?

oh and I am not a boy :)

Don't forget folks. Our Meet n Greet is tomorrow night. See you all there

:ph_cheers:

I'll be there! Not sure which toon I'll end up on, but I'll show up in some capacity, to be sure. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a more active playgroup since our boys have deserted us.

Oh, and I've known Rissa for um, like, 7 or 8 years? I can't remember. It's been a while though. She's definitely female. All us Peaches are! :)

Hope to see everyone out having a good time tomorrow night!

Ciao!

Bed time xD cheers

ît's only 3 AM, don't be like that, it's week-end :p

but yeah I agree, US servers are usually a lot more chilled that European ones are. especially German ones. *shudders* (well ok I can't really compare it with French servers as my French is rather... lacking :p)