ITT: Positive things about ToR

Metaspark

Not ITT: Negative things about ToR

Bonus Drinking game: every time someone posts something negative anyway, or that they can't think of anything positive, take a drink. You'll be piss drunk before the 2nd page

Space Combat, although simple, is entertaining and a good time sink if you ever need some quick credits or experience. Very reminiscent of Star Fox. Can't wait to see how they expand it

I also enjoy the space combat a lot more than I thought I would! It's relaxing, and like an old-fashioned arcade game. It's nice to lean far back in my chair, put my feet up, and enjoy blowing stuff up! I think I nearly had a sexual enjoyment experience when I upgraded tornadoes to 70. I keep challenging myself to get more and more target kills each run. I'd love it if we could get a end-summary display of how many targets we killed so we can compete with ourselves and each other. Perhaps even trophies or achievements for numbers of kills in categories!

Positive: World Sizes.

Once I hit Taris/Balmorra I was stymied by how huge they were, once I started to fully explore them.

I realized at once, that if I did start to feel overwhelmed and bored with one single planet, it was a lot more fun to take turns back and forth doing quests between Nar Shaddaa and Taris/Balmorra. This broke up the monotony of being only on one planet for days (in my lifestyle weeks) at a time, and still feeling like I wasn't skipping content and able to take my time.

Once I realized I could go ahead and rush forward to complete the Class story stuff then still go back and work on planet quests, now I'm rotating between three planets to play on instead of just one, and the variety and size of the zones keeps me really happy.

Bonus Drinking game: every time someone posts something negative anyway, or that they can't think of anything positive, take a drink. You'll be piss drunk before the 2nd page

"In other news, thousands of gamers from around the globe have been hospitalized as a result of partaking in a drinking game so dangerous, it lead to lethal amounts of alcohol consumed in a short period of time. Bioware, the creator of the large forum, had this to say: Sorry, we are unable to resolve your issue at this time."

Edited by Zibit

Positive ITT: This came caters to casual altaholics like me. I am personally tired of the general MMO attitude, "it's all about the destination", because by the time players like me reach said destination, everyone's already in the third tier of ops/pvp armor whaling on bosses/killing everyone with ease. This game is about the trip, not the destination, which I like.

Positives:

-Great storylines (my favorites so far are the trooper and the bounty hunter storylines)

-Beautiful environments (I love especially Tython, Korriban, Tattooine and Alderaan)

-Exciting flashpoints and space combats

-Amazing crafting system

-Update 1.2 soon

Negative:

-I don't have enough free time to play SWTOR as much as I'd like :p

Positives:

-Great storylines (my favorites so far are the trooper and the bounty hunter storylines)

-Beautiful environments (I love especially Tython, Korriban, Tattooine and Alderaan)

-Exciting flashpoints and space combats

-Amazing crafting system

-Update 1.2 soon

Negative:

-I don't have enough free time to play SWTOR as much as I'd like :p

Absolutely magnificent

-No LFG System or cross-server ANYTHING: this means that you have to make friends and take part in your server's community instead of being a fresh glop of santorum only out for oneself.

- Crafting: Only having to train one set of crew skills is AMAZING.

- Soloability: If you finish every planet in its entirety, you will have no problems moving through the storyline with a companion only (4P heroics and FPs aside, ofc)

-The more mature player base: It's so lovely to be able to read general chat without seeing racial slurs and misogynistic comments splashed across one's screen.

Instanced combat with a story and purpose: I've not done any ops, but the FPs are lovely and enjoyable. I only wish there were some purely dialogue-driven ones.

Good voice acting: It's wonderful! <3

I have some suggestions, but that would be more appropriate in another thread.

Positive: Being able to watch haters slowly build up and inevitably destroy Guild Wars 2 for themselves post by post, with a bonus of either being able to watch them begrudgingly come back or quit the genre all together because their expectations are childishly high.