Ap/tactics buff?

ScottGrim

Hi all, I'm trying to reach out to all of you veteran players out there I have played and loved this spec alot over the years, I have recently come back to the game after a long break .

And so far the consensus on ap/tactics both pve and pvp is that it's a waste of time others goes far as to say its complete trash.

Then if I read vulkks guide he saying it's the top burst spec in the game ( which is hard to believe given all the other comments)

I have three questions please can I get your thoughts on it.

1. Is this spec really trash or in a bad spot or is vulkk right and it's one of the top burst specs in the game.

2. Do you think they will buff or fix ap/tactics at all ( I know I could just play pyro but I really loved tactics)

3. Am I just gonna waste my time on this I'm having alot of fun with my scrapper, got him looking like a trooper/mando :)

(Should I just stick with the scrapper and not waste my time with ap/tactics)

Any help from experience players would really mean alot, please and thank you ( p.s. I would be running pve and pvp)

AP definitely has burst, however, I believe Pyro is fairly comparable given the higher damage moves it has, immolate > energy burst, searing wave > thermal detonator, flaming fist > rocket punch, Pyro firefall > AP firefall and the fact it's better sustained damage, better AoE damage, even better ranged damage if you're unable to get in melee for whatever reason. ATM it's hard to say there's a reason to play AP other than you like the style.

With that said playing AP shouldn't hold you back from doing good dps in any ops I'm aware of.

~ imo

Edited by Melon_Lord