Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Casual Guilds are ignored by SWTOR/EA

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Casual Guilds are ignored by SWTOR/EA

lusskat
11.01.2020 , 09:01 AM | #31
Wow.
(apparently I need to write at least 5 characters to post that; somewhat diminishes it)

DarkTergon
11.01.2020 , 12:56 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by DeannaVoyager View Post
I'm curious, what is wrong with people creating toons, making lot of conquest points for the guild, delete and start over? They won't be getting their personal conquest rewards, they are literally doing it for the guild. If they can do it, anyone can so I would call it pretty fair and balanced way to earn cqp for the guild. It's open for anyone who wants their guild to win, and those people are willing to give up their personal reward to benefit the guild, which is exactly what conquering planets as a guild should be.
Personally I don't see why they would do it, surely it takes more time to create the char, get in to the guild, level to ten, then start doing CQ. I know there are quick ways, but it still seems like wasted effort. I'm not saying the shouldn't, or anything, just that to me, it seems like wasted effort. especially now with CQ points be so readily available in all aspects of gameplay. My main got the cq goal alone, last week, and this week. No one else in the guild were needed to help, obviously they did, as they wanted the rewards, and we're still going for FS plans.
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies

DeannaVoyager
11.01.2020 , 02:57 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Personally I don't see why they would do it, surely it takes more time to create the char, get in to the guild, level to ten, then start doing CQ. I know there are quick ways, but it still seems like wasted effort. I'm not saying the shouldn't, or anything, just that to me, it seems like wasted effort. especially now with CQ points be so readily available in all aspects of gameplay. My main got the cq goal alone, last week, and this week. No one else in the guild were needed to help, obviously they did, as they wanted the rewards, and we're still going for FS plans.
I wouldn't bother doing it either, but I did play on my lowbie toons today, and noticed they got xp and conquest really fast. So I guess in theory it's possible people do it, but it's not that slow on leveled characters either.
My referral link, if anyone wants: http://www.swtor.com/r/mknnK6