Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Jerba
02.20.2014 , 06:21 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Octom View Post
Well THAT angers me. I did one just to make sure it worked and then was going to order the second for my girlfriend. Should have just knocked out both at once.

woulda shoulda coulda

EDIT: take a look at the ranked season 1 rewards so you guys don't miss out and get your own case of woulda shoulda coulda
So far, I only ordered to Germany, so it could be that you need to pay for shipping to the U.S. regardless of how much you purchase, so don't just trust on my word. But yeah, that really is bad luck.

Regarding the ranked season rewards, you're right, actual pet collectors will have nearly no chance at getting those pets. PvP players will just activate the pet and never call it out again, and us pet collectors will forever have those pets missing from our collection.

Octom
02.20.2014 , 06:33 PM | #202
Why? Season ends in 6 weeks. Go do 10 matches. I ended up 7-3 and a 1279 rating with 0 expertise before bolster. As long as it's the same pet from tier 2 up, anyone should be able to get it.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Jerba
02.20.2014 , 06:50 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Octom View Post
Why? Season ends in 6 weeks. Go do 10 matches. I ended up 7-3 and a 1279 rating with 0 expertise before bolster. As long as it's the same pet from tier 2 up, anyone should be able to get it.
Hm, now that I read it again, you may be right, though without them giving the name of the pet, it is hard to tell if it is the same pet for Tiers 1-4. Hopefully, once the PTS for 2.7 is available, we'll get a preview of the pet to be sure.
My highest rating is 1207 from back in October, and now that they announced the rewards, solo rated matches are popping again, so I already played a few matches today (5 victories, 3 defeats), so I hope that I'll at least get into Tier 3.

Octom
02.20.2014 , 10:51 PM | #204
The rewards aren't a part of 2.7. That's just when the season also ends. My guess is it'll be in-game mail like the previous patch rewards were; an example I'm thinking of is the Makrin Creeper Seedling.
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.21.2014 , 04:36 PM | #205
FYI, according to the live stream, they are looking into what is going on with the Orokeet going to best buy, and not Target. So, that is good. I don't expect them to comment here until they get it fixed.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

LegoUniverseBC
02.21.2014 , 05:47 PM | #206
Anyone found the Flashfire yet?

Jerba
02.21.2014 , 06:58 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
FYI, according to the live stream, they are looking into what is going on with the Orokeet going to best buy, and not Target. So, that is good. I don't expect them to comment here until they get it fixed.
Yeah, they answered two pet questions on the stream; I am really happy about that.

http://www.twitch.tv/swtor/b/505269602

Starting at 12:25:
Quote:
Courtney: Oh, we can...
Eric: Yeah.
Courtney: We can tell you about that.
Eric: We can answer the question if you read that out. I have faith in your ability. Do you want to read it out?
Courtney: Well, that one, we were going back and forth.
Eric: Yeah, I am at least 99.9% sure on the answer on that question. So Theeho asks, "Can you tell us whether there will be four different pets for each PvP tier, or if it will be one pet?" At current, it is one pet.
Courtney: One pet.
Eric: Yes, it is a mini-pet. We're still working through what it is, so can't tell you what it is yet. That's my authoritative drink. I finish a statement and then I drink, I do it all the time. Not intentional, it is just habit.
So that's what we wondered about, and the good news is, you just need Tier 4 to get the exclusive mini-pet, so at least 1,150 rating. The higher tiers will just give you the same pet like the Tier 4 pet.
And 1,150 rating is definitely within reach. As long as you don't lose every one of the 10 matches, you should have above 1,150 rating.

And shortly later, starting at 29:30:
Quote:
Courtney: Uhm, "What's going on with the Target and Best Buy cartel coins and pets?" We are looking into that.
Eric: So those should be-- If you get them and there's a problem, just contact CS. We are working through getting them adjusted period, but if for some reason you get it and something is wrong with it, just contact CS and they can help you out.
I understood it differently than what LtGeneralGezlin wrote. From what I understand, they just said that if you got a code from a store in one way or another and it does not work, you need to contact Customer Service and they'll fix it.
For codes that don't work (they probably mean the new Walmart M-7 Razorwire pets by that which show up as invalid), they are working on it so that all codes will work in the future without requiring CS to look into it.

Therefore, I don't believe they were talking about the Crested Orokeet and Model Flashfire since we can't get those codes in the store, but once someone finds such a code in a store and it does not give the pet, Customer Service will unlock it manually for us.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.21.2014 , 07:40 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Yeah, they answered two pet questions on the stream; I am really happy about that.

http://www.twitch.tv/swtor/b/505269602

Starting at 12:25:

So that's what we wondered about, and the good news is, you just need Tier 4 to get the exclusive mini-pet, so at least 1,150 rating. The higher tiers will just give you the same pet like the Tier 4 pet.
And 1,150 rating is definitely within reach. As long as you don't lose every one of the 10 matches, you should have above 1,150 rating.

And shortly later, starting at 29:30:

I understood it differently than what LtGeneralGezlin wrote. From what I understand, they just said that if you got a code from a store in one way or another and it does not work, you need to contact Customer Service and they'll fix it.
For codes that don't work (they probably mean the new Walmart M-7 Razorwire pets by that which show up as invalid), they are working on it so that all codes will work in the future without requiring CS to look into it.

Therefore, I don't believe they were talking about the Crested Orokeet and Model Flashfire since we can't get those codes in the store, but once someone finds such a code in a store and it does not give the pet, Customer Service will unlock it manually for us.
I got the feeling they were, at least for the looking in to it part. But, I got the M-7 razorwire card last night, and send a ticket to CS since it didn't show up in the mail. (And on a slightly more selfish note, I'm glad they answered the few questions I asked. )
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Jerba
02.27.2014 , 10:05 PM | #209
I just discovered that all of the lizardbats, flutterplumes and probes are now classified as flying pets. Previously, I could have both the Gilded Flutterplume and the Model S-12 Blackbolt out at the same time since the Flutterplume counted as a ground pet. It seems like this was changed with 2.6.1, but I could not find anything about that in the patch notes. Can anyone confirm my suspicion that they stealth-changed the pets?

Also, we now have more information on the Amazon promotion I talked about previously. I am happy that they now make the title available for all players via the Cartel Market. Hopefully, they learned from the mistakes with the older EA F2P battle droids and will no longer make those pets unobtainable by veteran players.

Too bad we can only get the new M8-3R Astromech Droid via the cantina tours. I'll have to wait a few more months to get a code...

So far, I still have no information on which pet we will receive as part of the Rated Season 1 Rewards. 2.7 adds nine new Mawvorr pets, but I don't know if they'll show up in the Cartel Market or somewhere else.

Octom
02.27.2014 , 10:43 PM | #210
When/where was the pet comment?
doe snot