Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Telanis
01.11.2014 , 11:33 PM | #111
Looks like I too have 139 pets . I am missing:

- Dwedtoof
- F5-SC
- Volcanic Kell Drake
- 4/5 of the refer-a-friend pets
- Crested Orokeet
- The 3 unobtainable CCC pets

My count is also 147/150 obtainable/total pets.

PedgeJameson
01.12.2014 , 04:32 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Sure, here you go:
German version: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Kartellmünzen [Download-Code, kein Datenträger enthalten]
Austrian version: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Kartellmünzen (Code in der Box) [AT PEGI]
Note that they will send you not just the code, but the whole DVD case as well, so you may have to pay additional shipping on that and it takes a few days until it arrives. Any of these two cards will give you the Forest Nekarr Cat.

There are some online shops that send you just the code via e-mail, but I have no experience with them so I cannot tell whether they are trustworthy. Also, having a physical DVD case is a nicer memory than an e-mail in my opinion.

So far, I have not yet seen the new European card with the Model S-12 Blackbolt at Amazon or any stores here; I suppose we will have to wait a few more months until it is available.
I already had a german freind order the forest cat to his house and I reimbursed him and told him to use the case as a doorstop. Sorry I am a purger type and not much for hoarding. So I'll be waiting a bit for the EU ship?

tman_ac
01.12.2014 , 04:57 AM | #113
Is there anyone who could buy me a bestbuy NovaDive CCC? Can just trade a code for a code or pay via Paypal.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

AlrikFassbauer
01.12.2014 , 10:38 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
I know these guys are charging $35 for a $20 card, but it's still really good for non-Americans. I mean, do I want to give these guys $15 for being enterprising, or do I want to buy a plane ticket to the US? Those are my options, so $15 seems totally reasonable to me.
Or, in other words, there are people out there trying to do some scalping on Europeans, knowoing that Europeans have a hard time getting these pets.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

LegoUniverseBC
01.12.2014 , 11:10 AM | #115
I'm hoping the Gamestop cards start giving the Flashfire model soon, I really want that pet as the NovaDive is cool but looks really flat for some odd reason.

fatsheep
01.13.2014 , 02:03 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Is there anyone who could buy me a bestbuy NovaDive CCC? Can just trade a code for a code or pay via Paypal.
Easiest way would be to buy of Ebay I guess, that's what I did, just use a free proxy when redeeming the code or a VPN if you have that.

Cheers
fatsheep
CE VIP

CrazyMcGee
01.13.2014 , 04:17 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Or, in other words, there are people out there trying to do some scalping on Europeans, knowoing that Europeans have a hard time getting these pets.
Well it's just economics really, supply and demand. They can charge what they want because we don't have another option. I blame BW for that because there's no mechanism for us to get them. These guys are just taking advantage of an opportunity that BW gave them.

And hey, if there are any Americans that feel that bad about it, they could just put some on eBay for $19.99 instead

But I'm still grateful to these guys because I would much rather buy the pets at a mark-up than not be able to buy the pets at all. They are giving us the chance to buy them and we can take it or leave it, so I don't see that they are doing anything wrong.

Tyious
01.13.2014 , 06:40 AM | #118
Just bought a Walmart card with the bird picture on it and I got the m-7 razor wire from it. looks just like the b28 extinction bomber from the cartel packs just no red engine glow.
Major Tyious Combat Medic Trooper
NiM content healer
GSF Ace
http://www.redemption-swtor.com/
Playing Since Beta, Owner of Collector's Edition!

Jerba
01.13.2014 , 08:47 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyious View Post
Just bought a Walmart card with the bird picture on it and I got the m-7 razor wire from it. looks just like the b28 extinction bomber from the cartel packs just no red engine glow.
Thanks for the information!

So it looks like the old Walmart codes just carry over for the new pet; they did not produce new cards. Can you confirm for me please that the UPC was 79936604974, that the code had the form XXX XXX XXXX and that it showed Malgus on the cover?

In the meantime, I will mark the M-7 Razorwire as available on my spreadsheet then, so we have 148 possessable pets now.
Maybe the EU cards and the GameStop cards will have the new pets as well then?

Edit: I logged in to check, but I did not receive any in-game mail. So it looks like you have to buy the Walmart card again to get the new pet; unlike the new Amazon pet which you did receive automatically without buying it again.

And Tyious, did you already have the Gilded Flutterplume? Can we assume that the flutterplume will no longer available now because the codes only give the bomber?

Tyious
01.13.2014 , 08:55 PM | #120
yes it was that format and that UPC. Yes I did have the flutterplume already. But just like the best buy code, I had to put a ticket into CS and then had to email them a pic of the recpiet and the cartel card numbers
Major Tyious Combat Medic Trooper
NiM content healer
GSF Ace
http://www.redemption-swtor.com/
Playing Since Beta, Owner of Collector's Edition!